Asupra

DEVELOP Games to be Games Not A Fucking PR station

On 8/17/2017 at 7:35 PM, Asupra said:

no bro not Identity  i mean other games like pubg its Like A GOD DAMN GOLD MINE On twitch and ITS sooooo Damn reptitve and narrow and they keep saying its A game , bro come on how much of a naive these people think we are ? 

I do not know what is wrong with PUBG? I think most game's names are completely fine.

On 8/29/2017 at 3:49 AM, Asupra said:

dear lord , main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398 , can u explain what makes it different , from other shooter games excluding the 3rd person feat  

Every shooter has a different play style, the guns are different, the movement style is different, the graphics are different, the complete aspect of it being a battle royale game is different. What more do you want? Also may you please go back to elementary school and learn how to write a complete forming sentence that is readable because it doesn't help your case it just makes you seem like an ignorant thick-headed person that is raging because they either suck at PUBG or doesn't have a decent enough computer to fucking run the game.

Edited by YouKnowBro

On 10/26/2017 at 2:49 PM, YouKnowBro said:

Every shooter has a different play style, the guns are different, the movement style is different, the graphics are different, the complete aspect of it being a battle royale game is different. What more do you want? Also may you please go back to elementary school and learn how to write a complete forming sentence that is readable because it doesn't help your case it just makes you seem like an ignorant thick-headed person that is raging because they either suck at PUBG or doesn't have a decent enough computer to fucking run the game.

how about u go and preorder  need for speed payback ,,, yea it suits you well and dont forget getting battelfront 2 u will love it 

On 10/26/2017 at 2:43 PM, YouKnowBro said:

What the absolute fuck are you trying to say, like holy shit man. Did you learn how to write sentences in elementary?

let me explain it and break it down to your brain 

pubg is a game created based on a game mode ,(if its a game u cant do that ) why it dose not have meaning and its there to waste time on it also there is no added value to it .

shooter games based on what u said are not different by play style , they become that when u start buying crap like pubg and COD and battlefield as the sales go up Loot box's start to appear , why because u let them add it , also they will start hold back features for future expansions or titles and again why they are doing that because your stupid behavior when u are buying there crap .

now my pc is worth more than your education expenses 

do i have to put links of videos showing my gaming in fps ?

let me guess u dont like to play arma 3 alot dont u ?

i hope u will be able to read this at your lvl .

I'm sorry that you have the writing skills of a five year old @Asupra. Also are you saying that your computer is worth more than 5 years of college? (Basically 60k-100k USD)

Also, I love how you are trying to say that im at a lower level than you in understanding your poorly written sentences, "showing my gaming in fps," for example.

I love playing Arma 3 btw, I have hundreds of hours in it.

Are you trying to say that because PUBG is based of a gamemode created in Arma originially it can't be a standalone game? What about Fortnite? There are many standalone games that are based off only one subject but what's the problem with that? You fail to explain why it cannot be a standalone game besides stating that it cannot because, you know, why not. Please explain your reasons as I do not see why it being a standalone game that was created does not add value to it. Games are supposed to waste time, what the fuck are you playing at?

Lastly, all the COD and Battlefield games are the same playstyle, as they are all in a series you dipshit. Oh, and fuck lootbox.

Edited by YouKnowBro
  • Like 1

On 2017-11-17 at 10:47 PM, Asupra said:

let me explain it and break it down to your brain 

pubg is a game created based on a game mode ,(if its a game u cant do that ) why it dose not have meaning and its there to waste time on it also there is no added value to it .

shooter games based on what u said are not different by play style , they become that when u start buying crap like pubg and COD and battlefield as the sales go up Loot box's start to appear , why because u let them add it , also they will start hold back features for future expansions or titles and again why they are doing that because your stupid behavior when u are buying there crap .

now my pc is worth more than your education expenses 

do i have to put links of videos showing my gaming in fps ?

let me guess u dont like to play arma 3 alot dont u ?

i hope u will be able to read this at your lvl .

Well I can’t see where your bloody PC has anything to do with all of this, but instead trying to flex your shit and writing like a 12yr old,  Just a heads up. You won’t get your argument about ”PUBG” and related games and what not to be bad because It isn’t ”original” very far. If you act like a 12yr old who would listen to your argument then do you think?

Also showing FPS in a game doesn’t proove anything of your PC performance mate.

9 hours ago, MrChaBoi said:

Well I can’t see where your bloody PC has anything to do with all of this, but instead trying to flex your shit and writing like a 12yr old,  Just a heads up. You won’t get your argument about ”PUBG” and related games and what not to be bad because It isn’t ”original” very far. If you act like a 12yr old who would listen to your argument then do you think?

Also showing FPS in a game doesn’t proove anything of your PC performance mate.

damn this thing is talking so much time , at least could u agree that pubg is a bad game BUT its a good way for gamer's to start creating , 

if u dont see that,,,,,,,, then i dont know what the fuck have  u been playing since you owned a PC , and what is your opinion on battelfront 2 ,,,,also FPS IS THE FUCKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ALSO am only replying to the Ignorant KNOB  YOUKNOWBRO , 

and the pc spec's IS irrelevant to what are we talking about  and please DONT FUCKING JUMP ON FORUMS WITH out knowing what was said before 

On 11/21/2017 at 1:25 AM, YouKnowBro said:

I'm sorry that you have the writing skills of a five year old @Asupra. Also are you saying that your computer is worth more than 5 years of college? (Basically 60k-100k USD)

Also, I love how you are trying to say that im at a lower level than you in understanding your poorly written sentences, "showing my gaming in fps," for example.

I love playing Arma 3 btw, I have hundreds of hours in it.

Are you trying to say that because PUBG is based of a gamemode created in Arma originially it can't be a standalone game? What about Fortnite? There are many standalone games that are based off only one subject but what's the problem with that? You fail to explain why it cannot be a standalone game besides stating that it cannot because, you know, why not. Please explain your reasons as I do not see why it being a standalone game that was created does not add value to it. Games are supposed to waste time, what the fuck are you playing at?

Lastly, all the COD and Battlefield games are the same playstyle, as they are all in a series you dipshit. Oh, and fuck lootbox.

ooh yea can u explain to me  please because u know am ignorant ,, How dose the games get THE AAA rank or price ???????????????????????????????????

Edited by Asupra

11 hours ago, Asupra said:

damn this thing is talking so much time , at least could u agree that pubg is a bad game BUT its a good way for gamer's to start creating , 

if u dont see that,,,,,,,, then i dont know what the fuck have  u been playing since you owned a PC , and what is your opinion on battelfront 2 ,,,,also FPS IS THE FUCKING FIRST PERSON SHOOTER ALSO am only replying to the Ignorant KNOB  YOUKNOWBRO , 

and the pc spec's IS irrelevant to what are we talking about  and please DONT FUCKING JUMP ON FORUMS WITH out knowing what was said before 

You have the grammar and usage of words equal to a 8 year old triggered kid, FPS in the manner of Frames per second is what you wrote. And so If PC specs is irrelevant, why did you say your PC is worth more than his education expenses?

Battlefront 2 is a shit take and a rip off from the first title.

PUBG is a game of gag and laughter, unless that’s not what you’re experiencing just don’t play the game nor whine the shit about It over another game forum completely irrelevant to PUBG.

9 hours ago, MrChaBoi said:

You have the grammar and usage of words equal to a 8 year old triggered kid, FPS in the manner of Frames per second is what you wrote. And so If PC specs is irrelevant, why did you say your PC is worth more than his education expenses?

Battlefront 2 is a shit take and a rip off from the first title.

PUBG is a game of gag and laughter, unless that’s not what you’re experiencing just don’t play the game nor whine the shit about It over another game forum completely irrelevant to PUBG.

pubg is game of gag and laughter costing how much ? 30 usd now as a base price , 

do u agree that the  30 $ is fair ?

for a MOD ?

17 hours ago, Asupra said:

pubg is game of gag and laughter costing how much ? 30 usd now as a base price , 

for a MOD ?

I'd pay without batting an eye if it's interactive and entertaining for me and my teammates. 

On 2017-11-24 at 5:50 PM, Asupra said:

for a MOD ?

It’s not a mod, but a standalone game, and yea I find the price fair.

13 minutes ago, Asupra said:

wait its not a mod ?????????????????????????????????

No this is it’s own game! :)

well alright having the game from a mod that he created applied it to Dayz , then a licence for it ,then copy and paste asset's to udk on unreal engine 3 coz they dont support UDK anymore (unless he upgraded ) vwallah u got a standalone game ?????? , Fuck me side ways if thats how a game is made , 

dont even say its an original IDEA please .

Edited by Asupra

On 2017-12-02 at 4:50 AM, Asupra said:

well alright having the game from a mod that he created applied it to Dayz , then a licence for it ,then copy and paste asset's to udk on unreal engine 3 coz they dont support UDK anymore (unless he upgraded ) vwallah u got a standalone game ?????? , Fuck me side ways if thats how a game is made , 

It's nothing close to a mod, Nor is the game code straight up copied from the previous mods, PUBG is made in Unreal Engine 4 and also It's an Original Idea for a Standalone game, H1Z1 is basically made by the same person.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:03 PM, PhoenixFury said:

Sorry to break it too you, but when you buy a game, you are a consumer.

speak about your self only , thats not how it works 

On 12/16/2017 at 1:25 PM, Asupra said:

speak about your self only , thats not how it works 

con·sum·er
kənˈso͞omər/
noun

1. a person who purchases goods and services for personal use.
    "consumer demand"

On 12/17/2017 at 10:51 PM, PhoenixFury said:
con·sum·er
kənˈso͞omər/
noun

1. a person who purchases goods and services for personal use.
    "consumer demand"

then go purchase every title that EA and ubisoft shit out and dont forget forza also make  the pre order .

On 12/1/2017 at 7:50 PM, Asupra said:

Here's the thing. Sure: you don't like it and that's fine. You are welcome to like whatever you want and I have nothing wrong with that.

However, this does not create an excuse whatsoever to be telling other people what they should and shouldn't like. Just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's not a game. There are many different times of games out there. Some will be complex and some will not. Even when it comes to games like EA. It's okay to not like EA and a lot of people don't, but as soon as you start telling other people they shouldn't like EA, how would you like it if someone told you you shouldn't like Identity or Skyrim or something like that?

Original ideas do not necessarily mean they are completely original. With how many games that are out there now, this would be next to impossible to do. This is the case with anything creative. Therefore, originality usually involves combining an older concept with a newer concept. Therefore, PUBG is an original idea by that definition.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2018 at 3:10 AM, silentunion said:

Here's the thing. Sure: you don't like it and that's fine. You are welcome to like whatever you want and I have nothing wrong with that.

However, this does not create an excuse whatsoever to be telling other people what they should and shouldn't like. Just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's not a game. There are many different times of games out there. Some will be complex and some will not. Even when it comes to games like EA. It's okay to not like EA and a lot of people don't, but as soon as you start telling other people they shouldn't like EA, how would you like it if someone told you you shouldn't like Identity or Skyrim or something like that?

Original ideas do not necessarily mean they are completely original. With how many games that are out there now, this would be next to impossible to do. This is the case with anything creative. Therefore, originality usually involves combining an older concept with a newer concept. Therefore, PUBG is an original idea by that definition.

i totally agree with what u are saying , also there are some degrees of acceptance where a game stands between the line of Just money garbing , twitch ads and just being a good game with good amount of time and correct data gathered with good ingame logic etc , basically its not wrong to say that some games are Bad because  its made that way , and that what gave EA the right to fuck everybody from starwars to Need for speed , and some games stand in the gray area where they are just a cliche of a game pointed to Grab as much as it can , its needed to till the people and share with them whats good whats not thats how a conversation evolves to convince one another , since we are pc gamers we have more room to have effective opinion against content creators telling them if u want to produce something Do it right from the textures to the Details  u get the idea . :)