Asupra

deleted

I don't know what to say, that was a roller coaster of emotions.

They cannot give anything certain and don't want to as they will most likely end up disappointing way more people if they miss the deadline than just not giving a deadline.

Patience is key, they cannot speed up development more than they already are trying.

The Town Square module should be SOON but like I've said, nothing is certain.

The video is supposed to be released before the next dev blog. (Dev Blog #009). But we'll see. There's still a way to go until that next blog.

Edited by Genesai
Typo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kellog said:

It will hopefully be out before January.

if that happns, then no first hands gaming for me  my ass would  be blown off to ashes by my exam's lets hope its earlier , if its not going to happin then lets hope its going to be at least Feb when people in general have some time :( 

Most of us have, at some point, been bitten by this bug, however, don't despair because there IS a cure and it's a simple one. Resign yourself to it being at least another two years before Identity see's the light of day as a full game, and go find something else to do :)

See? and you never felt a thing :P

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

Most of us have, at some point, been bitten by this bug, however, don't despair because there IS a cure and it's a simple one. Resign yourself to it being at least another two years before Identity see's the light of day as a full game, and go find something else to do :)

See? and you never felt a thing :P

that one went deep bro