Gino

I dont understand something

The game is on?
i was visited this site in the early 2016, i can see there is a packages that you can buy.

If in buying passports i can play the game? i dont get it...

Didnt find information on this, Only read that the game will be on in early 2017.

On 15/08/2017 at 6:05 PM, Gino said:

The game is on?
i was visited this site in the early 2016, i can see there is a packages that you can buy.

If in buying passports i can play the game? i dont get it...

Didnt find information on this, Only read that the game will be on in early 2017.

The game is not yet available, however, you can pre-order the games via the Shop and get BETA access if you purchase the Founder rank (for lack of a better word) or higher which will allow you to get into the game when they release it for BETA testers so that you can help to provide feedback and report any bugs and issues before actual game release.

At this time, there is no official BETA or Full release dates.

You can also find some useful links within my signature below :)

nonono shhhhhh. the game comes out when it comes out. not earlier not later.  :D:D:D:D

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 2

Without creating another topic ^_^, it's always inherent to the opening of the game  ... But will there also be Italian servers? Or will there be only global servers?

1 hour ago, Rayan97 said:

Without creating another topic ^_^, it's always inherent to the opening of the game  ... But will there also be Italian servers? Or will there be only global servers?

Private servers will likely be different languages but all the official servers will be in English!