FBI

FBI REQUITMENT

its like chief of police and gaurding the president and doing mass gang busts and investigations

Edited by FBI
forgot to write something

5 minutes ago, FBI said:

its like chief of police and gaurding the president

There is no president, and the FBI is not the chief of police. You are probably the 10th person with the grand delusion you will be able to be FBI.

NO YOU WON'T!

You will not get recognized as a real force. You will get warrants on YOUR name and you WILL get arrested. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FBI said:

its like chief of police and gaurding the president and doing mass gang busts and investigations

You can edit the quote all you want, the point remains. There is NO FBI, you will still not be recognized as a task force, and you WILL get arrested for interfering with police business. I wonder how much clearer I can make this? Being FBI might be one of your wet dreams for all I know, the fact remains: you won't be indulging in FBI matters in Identity.

It's better for you to accept this now.

• Like 2

Im sorry to say but there won't be an FBI. However, you can still join the police force if that interests you. I do not know why you are still clinging to this idea of an FBI when it was confirmed to not be in the game. You could also start a bodyguard company of sorts i believe and protect the governor that way but you won't be allowed to delve into criminal cases as you would technically be a civilian still. Sorry if the truth hurts but you need to accept that.

• Like 2

first of all thank you for saying it in a nice way and ill speak to francepourlavie about it.

• Like 1