Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kronic

REFUNND

8 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Kronic said:

You've requested $30.00 USD from [email protected]

You were offered help by me, you refused it and If you want help PM me your store username and I will try help. Otherwise you might be waiting a long long period because I have got other refund requests solved from now and when I offered my help.

Finally. Bye bye!
(feel great using a ridiculously big font)

Posted (edited)

On 15/08/2017 at 9:34 PM, Genesai said:

Finally. Bye bye!
(feel great using a ridiculously big font)

Mine was simply the format that copy and pasted from paypal, you went out of your way to make yours big. Do you feel great? ;)

On 15/08/2017 at 3:06 PM, Kellog said:

Hopefully they deny your refund for being an asshat.

Sure, Im the asshat for bringing up totally valid points about this "game" Your not an ass for insulting me and swearing at me on public forums? Wake up.

On 15/08/2017 at 7:08 PM, LuckyDuck said:

You were offered help by me, you refused it and If you want help PM me your store username and I will try help. Otherwise you might be waiting a long long period because I have got other refund requests solved from now and when I offered my help.

PM'ing you now.

Edited by Kronic

Posted (edited)

I really wish they'd stop refunding. It sucks to see funding being removed from this game that I've been waiting for a long time.

Edited by facade
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I really wish theyd give me back my refund already like they promised they would do, this is ridiculous. its going on 10 days now and I still havent gotten anything back

Edited by Ravensong

On 16/08/2017 at 4:22 PM, facade said:

I really wish they'd stop refunding. It sucks to see funding being removed from this game that I've been waiting for a long time.

The way some breakaways conduct themselves, this may be money well spent. It may help to keep the community less toxic and displays honourable business conduct.

Greetings Odiggitydog,

Please refer to the stickied topic at the top of this forum section referring to "Refunds". This is the most effective method for receiving a refund at this time.

Here is a direct link to the topic:

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are sorry to see you go. We hope you will return to us as development progresses!

- Identity Development team