DadOfMad

Regretful

Unfortunately, due to financial issues incurred from legal issues with my state,  i am going to be asking for a refund on 9-1-17.

Although i should probably be asking for a refund now, i donated quite a bit, i full heartily support this project and have decided to give them till the end of the month to possibly release as we all know they are very close. It makes me very sad to have to do this and i am very disappointing that i will not be able to meet you all in T.S. I was so looking forward to it.

Maybe in the future, when my issues are resolved, i will see you all in Identity.

sincerely yours,

DadOfMad

Edited by DadOfMad
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DadOfMad said:

Unfortunately, due to financial issues incurred from legal issues with my state,  i am going to be asking for a refund on 9-1-17.

Although i should probably be asking for a refund now, i donated quite a bit, i full heartily support this project and have decided to give them till the end of the month to possibly release as we all know they are very close. It makes me very sad to have to do this and i am very disappointing that i will not be able to meet you all in T.S. I was so looking forward to it.

Maybe in the future, when my issues are resolved, i will see you all in Identity.

sincerely yours,

DadOfMad

Hey, sorry to hear about your problem, and I hope it gets resolved quickly!

• Like 2

That's very unfortunate but don't be too regretful, after all, this is just a game and  real life comes first. I hope you are able to resolve the issue whatever if may be. 

Good luck!

• Like 4

Sad to see you go. As others have said, real life should always come first. Let's hope then they release before the end of the month, but as we both know, that's a long shot. But I do hope so myself.

Hope you'll be back in time for the full game then!

• Like 1