Sign in to follow this  
Hisha

Permadeath servers

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to play on servers where death means starting over?

I realise that this approach might not be viable for the official servers, because gameplay over realism and such.
But I was wondering if private servers could have the option to do this?

Regards.
Hisha

I feel like I have heard about something like this before, I hope that it will be included in the settings for private servers as this sound cool. There would be repercussions for being a sloppy/kill crazy criminal.

Well, private server owners will have a option to either put permanent death or not, I am sure the official servers will have no permanent death. Also when you die (so to speak) you will have an option, either "wait for the ambulance to come and revive you or respawn at your last bind point" 

Please use the search function because realy much is already asked and also answered by the Moderators. 

( BTW i quoted @JamesLuck01

• Like 1

Hmm. I did use the search though :/

I might've used it wrong then, sorry about that. I will try to understand searching better before posting again.

Its ok ^^ just wanted to inform you that most questions are already asked & answered. 

Also read both FAQ´s maybe some questions will fall away.

Extended FAQ

Other FAQ

Edited by Ragnar

Thanks for the FAQ's. I've only read the FAQ on the website :) I will check those out as well.

2 hours ago, Hisha said:

Thanks for the FAQ's. I've only read the FAQ on the website :) I will check those out as well.

Beside the two main FAQs, there are also even FAQs on the sub-fora. The Precinct has it's own police FAQ per example. And there's plenty more.

• Like 1