Deathblow_Georg

Ability to Dump "Bodies"/Manufacture Crimescene

I was thinking about it earlier. I'd like the ability as a person who just killed a person for whatever reason to be able to move the "Body" of the person they killed. I know with respawn that's a weird thing but with crime scenes in the game and all. I think alot of people would like the ability to move them so that when the police get notified they're in a location that's not the actual murder scene thus making their jobs harder and the killers job a bit easier as he cleans up his house or wherever he killed the person.
I imagine when you die something like a "Bodybag" thing could be there at your body while that person respawns  given you can most likely rob a body when it's dead I think being able to put that bodybag in your inventory or move it to a car inventory )would weigh as much as expected) you could set the bag down where you want it. or dump it in a river and no signal or whatever makes the cops eventually know about it pop up (say in an ocean_ if it's on land, give it a timer before it becomes a crime scene and you can't move it and cops get notified. If you dump it in water give it a longer time, if you dump in a dumpster give it a lil bit of a timer but not as much as a lake until the signal goes up.  Just..something so not ever gangster or ruffians house or business is constantly getting checked out by cops.

After someone dies (as you said) they respawn... I'm sure the body would no longer be there or nearly and immediate disappearance.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

After someone dies (as you said) they respawn... I'm sure the body would no longer be there or nearly and immediate disappearance.

I have to say, there are some people on this forums I'd be kinda scared to meet in real life...

• Like 1

A crime scene investigation would be an awesome thing to have. This would be one of those tiny things that would make the game stand out. 

7 minutes ago, Svanders said:

A crime scene investigation would be an awesome thing to have. This would be one of those tiny things that would make the game stand out. 

You've got a point there

7 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I have to say, there are some people on this forums I'd be kinda scared to meet in real life...

Me too!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

That is a bit off.

7 hours ago, Svanders said:

7 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

You've got a point there

That is what Detectives are for in the game.

So, the way it works is when you die, your body will stay in the world for a certain time period before disappearing. The time period will allow for detectives to come along and investigate etc. They will be able to take DNA from the scene and also (finger prints I believe). I cannot remember if bodies are able to be moved but even if it isn't, the devs can always see if it is possible to add in the future.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

That is a bit off.

That is what Detectives are for in the game.

So, the way it works is when you die, your body will stay in the world for a certain time period before disappearing. The time period will allow for detectives to come along and investigate etc. They will be able to take DNA from the scene and also (finger prints I believe). I cannot remember if bodies are able to be moved but even if it isn't, the devs can always see if it is possible to add in the future.

Okay, that makes more sense!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

That sounds great but what if the person who died came back to the crime scene and just stared at their body with the detectives. Wouldn't that be a bit weird? Like a ghost watching over their own body except they aren't a ghost? xD

17 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

That sounds great but what if the person who died came back to the crime scene and just stared at their body with the detectives. Wouldn't that be a bit weird? Like a ghost watching over their own body except they aren't a ghost? xD

They won't die until they have respawned I expect but I myself am not sure how specifically it will work, however the devs will probably know or figure it out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

They won't die until they have respawned I expect but I myself am not sure how specifically it will work, however the devs will probably know or figure it out.

Maybe detectives will have a trace of the scene, with indications about the scene itself and marks on the ground for pieces of evidence and the body?