NyanRadscorpion

Ammo Checking

I would like this feature implemented, Instead of having a hud with your ammo, You have to go first person, Take out the mag and look.

I doubt there will be actions in game that will force you in first person. Besides blindfolds that is.

12 hours ago, Genesai said:

I doubt there will be actions in game that will force you in first person. Besides blindfolds that is.

what about an animation that can be done in third person.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

what about an animation that can be done in third person.

And you want to be able to count your bullets from a "behind your shoulder" cam? Nah. That wouldn't work, at all.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but this isn't going to happen, ever.
It's up to you to count the shots you fire! I wish your ammo count wouldn't even display on a HUD. How's that for realism?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Genesai said:

And you want to be able to count your bullets from a "behind your shoulder" cam? Nah. That wouldn't work, at all.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but this isn't going to happen, ever.
It's up to you to count the shots you fire! I wish your ammo count wouldn't even display on a HUD. How's that for realism?

No more like it plays an animation and it says how many bullets you have on your hud and goes away after awhile or you shoot.

Something that forces a camera view would not be helpful as this would also be used in combat.

Lets all put the Salt back into the pocket @PhoenixFury and just talk normal. I hope there will be no HUD that shows your bullets & mags left because IRL there isnt something like that. Its like Battlefield Hardcore, count on your own or die. 

16 hours ago, Genesai said:

#Liked

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Lets all put the Salt back into the pocket @PhoenixFury and just talk normal. I hope there will be no HUD that shows your bullets & mags left because IRL there isnt something like that. Its like Battlefield Hardcore, count on your own or die. 

#Liked

Just because it's realistic, doesn't mean it should be in the game. If it's realistic, how about at-least twice a day your character has to shit/piss, has to eat food or else they will die, you can't get revived and once you get shot there is no 10-minute timer, causing you to die instantly, no respawns, and once you die, your character is dead permanently. 

@PhoenixFury stop beeing a saltshaker m8. A freaking Ammo Counter has nothing to search in this game. If you cant count up to 7 or 30 its not my fault. 

A ammo HUD is something only people who cant count or are too lazy need. If you cant just count the bullets you shot, go and play MW.
Its a little stupid to compare eating and perma death with a Ammo HUD. 

Its not about making the game with that hyperrealistic

you fucking knob,

its about making it better. 

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

you fucking knob

If this is the way to speak to people without provocation... seek help or keep it to yourself. Until you learn how to speak as an adult.