Sign in to follow this  
ShyEvil

Dirty Cops

As a cop, how will the Devs or even the police force be able to dictate what a crime is vs what a cop thinks a crime is?  What I mean by this is couldn't a player who is a cop be a bad or dirty cop and just arrest anyone as he/she sees fit?  What rule or regulations does the perpetrator have to break to make it an actual crime that allows the cop to deem it punishable.  If I were a cop, what would be stopping me from just arresting anyone I want?  I'm just not sure if there has to be like a stolen item on hand or drugs in your inventory to have you get arrested, or if a cop can arrest you for anything they want.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure a cop cant get an option to arrest you until a crime is commited, I could be wrong and I hope I am. I'd love for there to be crooked cops as it would make the game much more interesting.

Yes I agree.  I think the idea is an interesting one but it could also make the logistics of the police force much more complex.

Hey, the thread (currently) under yours is just about this ... And there's a few more like it.

Please check around first, read the plentiful FAQs, and use the search function. :)