These are a bunch of cars/trucks that I want to see in Identity. :) 

Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 and the LP 580-2, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini  Veneo, Lamborghini    SESTO ELEMENTO , Lamborghini  ESTOQUE , Lamborghini  REVENTON , Lamborghini MURCIÉLAGO , Lamborghini  MIURA , Ferrari F12 Berlinetta + TDF, Ferrari 458 (Speciale), Ferrari 488, Ferrari La Ferrari, Koenigsegg Regera, Koenigsegg Agera RS, Koenigsegg one: 1, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, Bugatti Chiron, Bentley Continental GT speed, Bentley Mulsanne, Rolls Royce Phantom, Rolls Roys Ghost, Audi R8 V10 plus, Audi RS7 and S8, Ford GT, Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger 1969, Dodge Charger Hellcat, Dodge Challenger Hellcat, Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac ATS-V, Cadillac CTS-V, Mercedes C63 AMG, Mercedes G63 6x6, Mercedes AMG GT-S (Brabus), International Lonestar, BMW M3 , BMW i8, Nissan GT-R, Jaguar F-Type SVR,  Jaguar XJ, Porsche 918, Porsche Cayman, Porsche 911.

That might be it, post any other suggestions under here :D 

-PowerGaming7

There's a good chance we'll see a fair few of those cars in Identity, but the thing is they have to name them something else for legal reasons. We're not going to see the Lamborghini-lookalikes called Lamborghinis, but they'll probably be included in-game.

They can go with the kinda legal and illegal way at the same time - get the original models, remove badges and everything that is connected to the real life brand and add their own badges with names etc. I think that they can do it right? They can also add these customs bumpers and other customizations options to it :)

3 hours ago, KrandeKraft said:

Maybe there will also be a way to design and build your own company/car...

Ehm... no, it would require too much work and it's a bit impossible since it would take at least a whole year just to get to 10% of the idea.

11 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Ehm... no, it would require too much work and it's a bit impossible since it would take at least a whole year just to get to 10% of the idea.

Your right, but I totally want somethink THAT realistic... maybe it will be possible in some years, games are getting better and better...