Frosted

Holding a gun in the street

Question

Howdy

I wonder what will happen If someone on town square for example will pick up a gun just to hold it (not aiming). Will cops get after him or nothing will happen?

3 answers to this question

there won't be guns in the town square module but let's say the game is released and you can hold a gun and stuff like that. i would imagine that you would still be arrested as you are still brandishing a fire arm and not defending yourself from an attack. So i would imagine that it wont matter if you are aiming it cuz just like in real life you can just brandish a firearm (now if you were in a open carry state that doesnt mean you can be holding out of its case all you want)

so i would just assume that the cops will come after you

• Like 3

When I'll see a citizen carrying his firearm open (a holster is ok) in any residential area, I'll stop and have a word with him the very least. The next time I see him/her doing this again, well that's a different story. I won't care so much in rural areas, but it will depend on the situation. If someone is hunting with his rifle, and he has a permit for it, why not. If they're running with a pistol along a rural dirt road, for no clear reason, I'll stop again and do question that person why.

I hope the LE computer system will be top notch in game. It's functional they said, so I hope I can mark down or write down infractions in a user's file. Things as: "issued a warning", rather than instantly issuing a ticket. The system could remember tickets and past convictions automatically. So I'm clearly hoping for a function we can manually add notes to that file.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Genesai said:

When I'll see a citizen carrying his firearm open (a holster is ok) in any residential area, I'll stop and have a word with him the very least. The next time I see him/her doing this again, well that's a different story. I won't care so much in rural areas, but it will depend on the situation. If someone is hunting with his rifle, and he has a permit for it, why not. If they're running with a pistol along a rural dirt road, for no clear reason, I'll stop again and do question that person why.

I hope the LE computer system will be top notch in game. It's functional they said, so I hope I can mark down or write down infractions in a user's file. Things as: "issued a warning", rather than instantly issuing a ticket. The system could remember tickets and past convictions automatically. So I'm clearly hoping for a function we can manually add notes to that file.

Its a system that called police database,and you can add your own notes as you said and other officers can see,write citations,check driving license,suspect informations,update your currently status(available,unavailable,off/on duty),check out for callouts,add callout. see the historical about a person as you said how many warning does he have etc... we really need to see this to law enforcement.