Frosted

My suggestions about other careers

Hello

I must imply my ideas:

1. All possible public transport possibilities like bus driver, conductor (train and metro), pilot and so on.

2. Shop merchant - you can manage whole shop or just work as store employee (clothes shop, bike shop etc.).

3. Security guard - you and hire yourself at a single shop, monitor and watch a possible threat. (In this case there would be several options like shop guard, life guard etc.).

4. All related with medicine:xD

- Doctor in a clinic - Take patients with their problems, prescribe drugs and so on.

- Chemist - You read drug prescriptions and sell medicine. (drugs can be with or without prescription).

4.5 - Hospital (Now I will just throw my ideas)

- Receptionist (this can be related with other jobs)

- Several departments in each hospital (x-ray, clinic, operating theater etc.)

- Surgeon (my dream job ^_^)

I know there are so many ideas but this game has infinite possibilities.

Cya:D

48 minutes ago, Frosted said:

Hello

I must imply my ideas:

1. All possible public transport possibilities like bus driver, conductor (train and metro), pilot and so on.

2. Shop merchant - you can manage whole shop or just work as store employee (clothes shop, bike shop etc.).

3. Security guard - you and hire yourself at a single shop, monitor and watch a possible threat. (In this case there would be several options like shop guard, life guard etc.).

4. All related with medicine:xD

- Doctor in a clinic - Take patients with their problems, prescribe drugs and so on.

- Chemist - You read drug prescriptions and sell medicine. (drugs can be with or without prescription).

I know there are so many ideas but this game has infinite possibilities.

Cya:D

Wow, you still haven't found the FAQs and our perfectly good search engine? Or the very informative videos? Anyhow...

1. Metro is not included. Trains are included, but automated. The rest (bus, taxi, etc.) are ALREADY included.
2. The bike shop will be an NPC, but other than that, you can own a store or be an employee.
3. Not sure if this is an added job. If not, RP it. Get paid by a store manager for services provided.
4a. Unsure. The game will mainly work with EMTs on scene for healing and reviving. However, disease / sickness will be a thing in game. So who knows.
4b. Drugs and medicine will be in game. You will be even able to make illegal drugs, sell drugs, use drugs.
4.5. Same answers apply here as with 4a. Unsure if a hospital will be a thing that's actually ran by players. Or if it even will serve a purpose (with those EMTs going on scene).

But once again, please, do some research. A lot of the info you ask for is even available in the trailer, the customization video, and the overview video. Also 2 main FAQs and several more in-depth FAQs per subforum. Don't be lazy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgxGhDGtorj_-EedFA4w5g/videos?&ab_channel=Identity

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, Genesai said:

Wow, you still haven't found the FAQs and our perfectly good search engine? Or the very informative videos? Anyhow...

1. Metro is not included. Trains are included, but automated. The rest (bus, taxi, etc.) are ALREADY included.
2. The bike shop will be an NPC, but other than that, you can own a store or be an employee.
3. Not sure if this is an added job. If not, RP it. Get paid by a store manager for services provided.
4a. Unsure. The game will mainly work with EMTs on scene for healing and reviving. However, disease / sickness will be a thing in game. So who knows.
4b. Drugs and medicine will be in game. You will be even able to make illegal drugs, sell drugs, use drugs.
4.5. Same answers apply here as with 4a. Unsure if a hospital will be a thing that's actually ran by players. Or if it even will serve a purpose (with those EMTs going on scene).

But once again, please, do some research. A lot of the info you ask for is even available in the trailer, the customization video, and the overview video. Also 2 main FAQs and several more in-depth FAQs per subforum. Don't be lazy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgxGhDGtorj_-EedFA4w5g/videos?&ab_channel=Identity

I just want to mention they could have the EMTs just change into gear at the hospital. As well as change into the correct vehicle. Not saying they will but just something I think it would fit doing like I suspect would happen for being a Cop.   For trust reasons I doubt using your personal vehicle would work for these types of jobs.  It would be hard to trust a Cop or a EMT that comes in some random rusted car.  We will see what they do though.

Some of this stuff is after all to early to really tell. To me this early in development there just trying to get the basics down. Then work on there plans after they have a basic idea of how they want to do things. Could also be they have everything planed already. They just will share it later when it is farther along. 

On 06/08/2017 at 6:04 PM, Genesai said:

Hospitals will be a thing, they will serve for those people with a injury, to go into them and get healed there. It also will likely be the place to go on duty as a paramedic like with the police station bit.

Receptionist would be a boring job and would be one of those jobs that are sacrificed.

There won't be such things likely in the hospital and same with surgeon is not needed.