FrancePourLaVie

Who Would Politicians Pick?

I would like to know who the politicians in Identity believe which real world politician they are the most similar to, e.g, some people may be like Donald Trump, others like Justin Trudeau.

My second question to Identities politicians is, apart from yourself, which politician would be the best Governor?

I personally believe I am extremely similar to former French presidential candidate and current president of the Front National (real life), Marine Le Pen.

My party has the same name as hers, although we disagree on some topics, mainly on the economy, our beliefs for security, counter terrorism and immigration are relatively the same.

I think apart from myself, the best candidate is either @MauriceClinton or @ThomasHetch.

It's very difficult to pick one, but I'd say I'm a mix between Nixon and Obama! 

Outside myself, I'd say Joel Keys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

It's very difficult to pick one, but I'd say I'm a mix between Nixon and Obama! 

Outside myself, I'd say Joel Keys!

Good choices.

13 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

I would be most like Rand Paul or Calvin Coolidge. (If you don't know who Rand Paul is, look him up)

And Outside myself... There is yet to be someone I would like.

Yeah Rand Paul, to be honest I only know him from the Republican party 2016 when he fought Trump.

I am not a politician, nor do I plan on becoming one, however I believe in the moral stance that emphasizes the group and its interests. With focus on communal, societal, or national interests in various types of political, economic, and educational systems.

I also believe in maximum personal freedom, whether it would be access to information, religion, taxes or whatever you can think of.

So you could say that I am a anarchist and a collectivist. An Anarcho-Collectivist or a Horizontal Collectivist, if you will.

I don't think many people have the same views as I have, so I'll refrain from going in too much detail when it comes to specifics, since you'll all probably laugh at the controversial thinking.

• Like 3

I believe I could be most similar to Bill Clinton. Aside from his scandal/allegations he was set right in between the Bush family and had extreme knowledge on how to make America a country who can lead. He proposed a lot of acts that were scoffed at during his run but now have weight to them. 

And because of doobies.

22 hours ago, LylePyle said:

I believe I could be most similar to Bill Clinton. Aside from his scandal/allegations he was set right in between the Bush family and had extreme knowledge on how to make America a country who can lead. He proposed a lot of acts that were scoffed at during his run but now have weight to them. 

And because of doobies.

Good words!

On 06/08/2017 at 2:18 PM, FrancePourLaVie said:

I would like to know who the politicians in Identity believe which real world politician they are the most similar to, e.g, some people may be like Donald Trump, others like Justin Trudeau.

My second question to Identities politicians is, apart from yourself, which politician would be the best Governor?

I'm not too sure. Possibly Justin Trudeau since he's so well-known for being so friendly, LGBTQ+ accepting, and generally just a good guy. Or so I hear and from videos I've watched.

Although I have to admit, I am also massive fan of Obama.

On 06/08/2017 at 10:14 PM, Aengul said:

I am not a politician, nor do I plan on becoming one, however I believe in the moral stance that emphasizes the group and its interests. With focus on communal, societal, or national interests in various types of political, economic, and educational systems.

I also believe in maximum personal freedom, whether it would be access to information, religion, taxes or whatever you can think of.

So you could say that I am a anarchist and a collectivist. An Anarcho-Collectivist or a Horizontal Collectivist, if you will.

I don't think many people have the same views as I have, so I'll refrain from going in too much detail when it comes to specifics, since you'll all probably laugh at the controversial thinking.

You can check out our policies on our website below or by clicking here. Hopefully you can find some things that you can agree with there :)