Villasenor

Police questions

Question

1. 1. Will there be megaphones on vehicles?
  2. 2. Will there be a siren controller or something?
  3. 3. What codes will be used and how will they be used?
  4. 4. How much paperwork will there be?
  5. 5. Will there be k9 units?
  6. 6. What will driving laws be based off? Or chosen by governor?
Edited by Villasenor

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Villasenor said:
  1. 1. Will there be megaphones on vehicles?
  2. 2. Will there be a siren controller or something?
  3. 3. What codes will be used and how will they be used?
  4. 4. How much paperwork will there be?
  5. 5. Will there be k9 units?
  6. 6. What will driving laws be based off? Or chosen by governor?

1. Unknown at this point.
2. Most likely, as the interiors of vehicles are claimed to be entirely functional.
3. You could mean several things with codes. If you mean on the police radio, then there's no set codes. There's so many variation per state often. On private servers the admins could enforce whatever they want.
4. I doubt paperwork will be a thing. There will be evidence collection and analyzing for detectives.
5. No. At least not at the moment of release. There is a distinct difference between "pets" and "wildlife". Wildlife cannot enter housing, and pets cannot leave your housing. They will work on an update somewhere AFTER release so you'll be able to exit your house / apartment with your pet with you. As for K9, they made no promises. But once it's technically possible, I see no reason why not.
6. Laws will be based on US standards. I don't know if the governor can change speed limits and such.

2 hours ago, Genesai said:

1. Unknown at this point.
2. Most likely, as the interiors of vehicles are claimed to be entirely functional.
3. You could mean several things with codes. If you mean on the police radio, then there's no set codes. There's so many variation per state often. On private servers the admins could enforce whatever they want.
4. I doubt paperwork will be a thing. There will be evidence collection and analyzing for detectives.
5. No. At least not at the moment of release. There is a distinct difference between "pets" and "wildlife". Wildlife cannot enter housing, and pets cannot leave your housing. They will work on an update somewhere AFTER release so you'll be able to exit your house / apartment with your pet with you. As for K9, they made no promises. But once it's technically possible, I see no reason why not.
6. Laws will be based on US standards. I don't know if the governor can change speed limits and such.

By codes I mean't the 10 codes.

36 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

By codes I mean't the 10 codes.

As I said, those vary. There's no way to enforce any type on public servers. On private servers, where people will need to be white-listed, and even more likely will need to apply for LE, on those the admins can enforce a certain code list of their choice.

https://copradar.com/tencodes/

• Like 2