Aengul

Is the game bound by todays standards?

Do anyone know if the game is bound by todays standards, or if it's more of a sandbox game?

I'd like to know if you can think outside the norms of todays society, and experiment with different ways of handling the island, other than what is commonly known as the standard.

On 05/08/2017 at 2:18 PM, Aengul said:

Do anyone know if the game is bound by todays standards, or if it's more of a sandbox game?

I'd like to know if you can think outside the norms of todays society, and experiment with different ways of handling the island, other than what is commonly known as the standard.

I would say it can be considered many things, it is an MMORPG which will redefine the MMORPG standards today. Minimal NPC's where needed and a player driven open world.

@Aengul As @LuckyDuck said it will be like no other MMORPG to date. It won't be unstable like GTA, it will feature many other new things, in my opinion, haven't been seen in any other game or MMORPG. This game basically is a life simulator which is awesome. Search up the trailer if you want to see a few pictures and gameplay.