Aengul

Political Parties and Individuals (Where they stand)

I have put together a small thread regarding some of the potential parties and individuals who have made their cases. I thought it would be enjoyable. Underneath is a small clarification on each party/individual listed.

The graph goes as follows:

RWbLo4V.png

Thomas Hetch:

Thomas Hetch supports a controlled environment for guns, however not a complete shutdown of guns. He also supports regulations on corporations, and death penalty. His healthcare plan consists of packages, which suggests a right sided economical mindset. I would place Thomas Hetch as a strong Progressive, considering his values lies with economical growth, and a sustainable and controlled environment.

Mr. Lucious:

Lucious supports privatization on most fronts, meaning that his economical values consists of little tax, and freedom for corporations, however his ethical mindset is very liberal, since he supports open borders, and no oil drilling. He also believes in the freedom of the people, and wants limited government control. I would place Lucious is a well-rounded Libertarian.

Bobby Cruz:

Bobby Cruz's campaign is a very left leaning one, considering his government involvement in healthcare and gun control. He has a strong emphasis on wanting the best thing for the people, and keep the people safe. Bobby Cruz is a solid Social Democratic.

FrancePourLaVie:

FrancePourLaVie is a very Authoritarian politician, believing in strong government influence when it comes to the freedom of travel and religious beliefs. He believes highly in his police force and places a lot of emphasis on the development of the police force. He believes in the death penalty, and his economical mindset is a flat tax with little to no tax cut. FrancePourLaVie is a strong Nationalist.

CCP:

The CCP believes in very low taxes, and little to no government influence on the people. They still have a small form of gun control, however they place strong emphasis on their freedom for corporations to roam freely. The CCP is Ultra Capitalists.

https://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

TPP:

Not much is known about this party, other than the Tax plan provided. The taxes are exponential in the growth, and the more you earn, the more you pay. The economics of such a system, means fewer rich people and fewer poor people. This is a very offset mindset, in comparison to the other parties. I place TPP as Authoritarians, without any other knowledge than their tax plan.

NSIP:

They believe in any form of control that the government can have, their taxes are also above 85%, and they believe that a strong government is what is required for a growing economy and that people are meant to be led. The NSIP is Nationalistic Communists.

---

You can disagree with the graph, however I just made on the basis of my first read over the platform of each individual. If something has changed, I would not have seen it, and I apologies. That concludes my overview, and can I just say that I find it amazing how well thought out some of these ideas are! Amazing work..

PS: If I missed someone, don't be afraid to speak up, I will take a look at your platform, and tell you where you are, in comparison to the other parties.

Edited by Aengul
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Outstanding work!

Thank you, I am hoping to become a future media outlet in regards to news and whatnot, in the game.

• Like 1

This is a great idea! Thank you for putting in the work to research the candidates and provide summaries, links and where they stand on the political spectrum! Well done. 

5 hours ago, Aengul said:

Thank you, I am hoping to become a future media outlet in regards to news and whatnot, in the game.

Will you be willing to conduct interviews?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Will you be willing to conduct interviews?

Ofcourse, what better way to deliver a story, than through the person of interest! I'll have to wait till I get the entire platform of the news outlet setup, but I'll surely contact people of interest when I see a flourishing story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aengul said:

Ofcourse, what better way to deliver a story, than through the person of interest! I'll have to wait till I get the entire platform of the news outlet setup, but I'll surely contact people of interest when I see a flourishing story.

I'd even be interested in an interview now...if you were willing! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Aengul said:

Absolutely amazing work!

You got me exactly correct!

I would be delighted to have an interview with you! 

On 5.8.2017 at 2:26 PM, Aengul said:

I have put together a small thread regarding some of the potential parties and individuals who have made their cases. I thought it would be enjoyable. Underneath is a small clarification on each party/individual listed.

RWbLo4V.png

Thomas Hetch:

Thomas Hetch supports a controlled environment for guns, however not a complete shutdown of guns. He also supports regulations on corporations, and death penalty. His healthcare plan consists of packages, which suggests a right sided economical mindset. I would place Thomas Hetch as a strong Progressive, considering his values lies with economical growth, and a sustainable and controlled environment.

Mr. Lucious:

Lucious supports privatization on most fronts, meaning that his economical values consists of little tax, and freedom for corporations, however his ethical mindset is very liberal, since he supports open borders, and no oil drilling. He also believes in the freedom of the people, and wants limited government control. I would place Lucious is a well-rounded Libertarian.

Bobby Cruz:

Bobby Cruz's campaign is a very left leaning one, considering his government involvement in healthcare and gun control. He has a strong emphasis on wanting the best thing for the people, and keep the people safe. Bobby Cruz is a solid Social Democratic.

FrancePourLaVie:

FrancePourLaVie is a very Authoritarian politician, believing in strong government influence when it comes to the freedom of travel and religious beliefs. He believes highly in his police force and places a lot of emphasis on the development of the police force. He believes in the death penalty, and his economical mindset is a flat tax with little to no tax cut. FrancePourLaVie is a strong Nationalist.

CCP:

The CCP believes in very low taxes, and little to no government influence on the people. They still have a small form of gun control, however they place strong emphasis on their freedom for corporations to roam freely. The CCP is Ultra Capitalists.

TPP:

Not much is known about this party, other than the Tax plan provided. The taxes are exponential in the growth, and the more you earn, the more you pay. The economics of such a system, means fewer rich people and fewer poor people. This is a very offset mindset, in comparison to the other parties. I place TPP as Authoritarians, without any other knowledge than their tax plan.

NSIP:

They believe in any form of control that the government can have, their taxes are also above 85%, and they believe that a strong government is what is required for a growing economy and that people are meant to be led. The NSIP is Nationalistic Communists.

---

You can disagree with the graph, however I just made on the basis of my first read over the platform of each individual. If something has changed, I would not have seen it, and I apologies. That concludes my overview, and can I just say that I find it amazing how well thought out some of these ideas are! Amazing work..

PS: If I missed someone, don't be afraid to speak up, I will take a look at your platform, and tell you where you are, in comparison to the other parties.

My Party is missing. My Spectrums are in my site. Look

On 05/08/2017 at 1:26 PM, Aengul said:

RWbLo4V.png

Thomas Hetch:

Mr. Lucious:

Bobby Cruz:

FrancePourLaVie:

CCP:

TPP:

NSIP:

---

Any chance The Hamilton Party and myself could get an addition to this list? ;)

Please see my website in my Signsture for more up-to-date and accurate policies, acts and laws.

Excellent work though!

Edited by BrianHamilton

On 8/5/2017 at 8:26 AM, Aengul said:

RWbLo4V.png

Thomas Hetch:

Mr. Lucious:

Bobby Cruz:

FrancePourLaVie:

CCP:

TPP:

NSIP:

---

Hello, I'm Gene Smith. I was actually wondering if you wouldn't mind checking out my first few posts of my initial campaign announcement and the replies I gave to the community about it. That should give a pretty good understanding where I stand on the graph. Thank you very much

- Gene Smith

MXzP2dP.jpg

PLEASE DON'T
quote really long posts. Just replace the text inside the quote with -snip-.

Especially if you are quoting the OP.

@MauriceClinton @BrianHamilton @GeneSmith Look in the image. You three managed to quote the same post combined three times in a row. That's actually impressive, and really annoying.

Fun fact: The image above, is 11 705 pixels high!
And 1 153 pixels wide. That's a whopping 13 495 865 total pixels.

Edited by Norway174
Added link to image on the image.

7 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

MXzP2dP.jpg

PLEASE DON'T

@MauriceClinton @BrianHamilton @GeneSmith Look in the image. You three managed to quote the same post combined three times in a row. That's actually impressive, and really annoying.

I swear, without even knowing you, I could say I love you! :D

• Like 2

@LuciousTimes You do realize the irony of this, yes? You quoting my own post about anti-quoting. While, literally, my post is right above yours.

You should try tagging someone sometimes. They get the same notification.
If you're unsure of how to tag someone. Look at the first sentence in this post. ;) 

21 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

MXzP2dP.jpg

PLEASE DON'T

I sincerely apologise ?

• Like 1

@Norway174, quite simply, it’s called a joke.

Relax a little. You have a scroll bar on the right of your screen which is much quicker than manually mouse-scrolling so it doesn’t take that long to skip through the quotes :)

@BrianHamilton Well, as far as I know. It's not against the rules. So if you really wanna quote really long posts for no reason. Then go ahead.

But really long quotes serves no purpose other than being annoying. If you're responding to a small part, then quote just that.
It does not hurt to follow proper forum etiquette.

5 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

You have a scroll bar on the right of your screen which is much quicker than manually mouse-scrolling so it doesn’t take that long to skip through the quotes :)

What if you're on a phone? With no scroll bars? And why is it better for me to stop using my scroll wheel, and waste more time moving my mouse and manually scroll, which may be inaccurate as well on really long pages?

When it would be easier for you to just replace the contents of the quote with -snip-, and if people really wanted to read the quote. They can just click the link.
And not to mention, it'd help make your post look better. And more readable. And perhaps even taken more seriously.

If you're running for governor, you should want people to take you seriously. ;) 
And follow proper forum etiquette.

On 23/09/2017 at 3:22 PM, Norway174 said:

@BrianHamilton Well, as far as I know. It's not against the rules. So if you really wanna quote really long posts for no reason. Then go ahead.

But really long quotes serves no purpose other than being annoying. If you're responding to a small part, then quote just that.
It does not hurt to follow proper forum etiquette.

What if you're on a phone? With no scroll bars? And why is it better for me to stop using my scroll wheel, and waste more time moving my mouse and manually scroll, which may be inaccurate as well on really long pages?

When it would be easier for you to just replace the contents of the quote with -snip-, and if people really wanted to read the quote. They can just click the link.
And not to mention, it'd help make your post look better. And more readable. And perhaps even taken more seriously.

If you're running for governor, you should want people to take you seriously. ;) 
And follow proper forum etiquette.

Well that's quite the drama you're trying to start here. Aren't FBI agents supposed to solve issues, not to create commotions about them? Anyways.

Forums have been like that since the quote function exists, and if you really want it to be different, make a request for collapsible quotes to the dev team for the new website.

I feel like you're the only one bothered about this kind of behavior, since I haven't ever seen anyone react like this and post this kind of post in a **political debate**. You were talking about being taken seriously, but I think what actually happened is the complete opposite...

Next time, please make a really long NEW topic about this, which will be quoted in every answer, and maybe the dev team will hear you out and change that. I'm sorry to tell you that, but the way you're doing it, I'd be surprised if anyone actually added "-snip-" in their quotes, especially if they want to answer to the whole post instead of just to a single part of it. But I guess "forum etiquette", which, as far as I'm aware of, never have been settled by anyone, is more important than "usual forum behavior", which is a little more settled already.

You could have picked almost any forum on the Internet to complain about long post quotes, but you decided to take the most civilized of them all... And you decided to talk about it in an in-game political debate!

I'm pretty sure that, if there is a forum etiquette written somewhere, it is said that you shouldn't bring up random and unnecessary issues in completely unrelated topics. So, please, before criticizing what people do and before posting something about good behavior on the forums, think about what you are doing and what you will look like when you click that _Submit Reply_ button, that'll save lost of unnecessary problems.

By the way, if anyone want to quote me about that, please add "-snip-" to it, I wouldn't want to flood this topic!

May one please examine "The People's Revolutionary Party's" [P.R.P.] Platform in order to hypothesize on it's spectrum within the political compass?

Edited by DLimit

the game is not out yet and i already love this community so much hard work going into making this game a great rp game this community is making me even more hyped for the game 

2 hours ago, Shwado said:

the game is not out yet and i already love this community so much hard work going into making this game a great rp game this community is making me even more hyped for the game 

Yep, gotta love the people! Gotta love the game!