I am From Asia India. I am playing games from really long time and I basically only play games those are multiplayer. I always love to communicate people and discover more about them. So as the game is based on real life, I feel like the main focus should be on character. U.S is full of different people having a lot of people from other countries. So I think you guys should focus of at least one character detail from each country if not then religion. Basically what I want. I am a Sikh and we wear a turban on our heads(google for information). I think it would be soo cool If we can have a character wearing a turban with a beard. It would be like the first game with a sikh turban in it. I not really saying to add this feature but Its just my idea to promote the game in India or to any other community. focusing on different religion will attract that specific religious group on the game by seeing a special perk for them. This is just an Idea which I think would be cool. If you guys feel that this idea is weird it's ok.  

They probably will add some clothing like this, or make it possible for players to create it. It will be interesting how much foreign culture the devs put in(considering the map is based off Georgia and North Carolina).

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

They probably will add some clothing like this, or make it possible for players to create it. It will be interesting how much foreign culture the devs put in(considering the map is based off Georgia and North Carolina).

Yeah, maybe but giving whole new look to something is just something different from clothing ;)

The game is going to be insanely in-depth with this kinda stuff, hopefully it gets added. Not sure what you mean by a whole new look, maybe more skin and hair options?

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

The game is going to be insanely in-depth with this kinda stuff, hopefully it gets added. Not sure what you mean by a whole new look, maybe more skin and hair options?

Yep, that's what I said, Something unique than other games. There are many things which differ one religion from another like mine have a turban or if not then some spiky hairs with a beard. Just google some stuff about it. Cannot share links as it's against the rule I think. 

47 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

I would imagine that it's gonna be included.

arjun-kapoor-mubarakan-first-look-759.jp

The first guy is in a turban and the 2nd without it. That's what I meant from my side. 

crop_175x175_113862.jpg

Edited by JagjeetEpic