MjrGaelic

How much did you pledge?

24 minutes ago, Lynnerup said:

I pledged 15$ yesterday, and I will pay another 15$ the day before the release.

Your plan is flawed sadly. With $15 you'll have to wait for the full game release. (2018?) The $30 option gives you beta access, and even more importantly: it gives you access to the 3 planned alpha modules. When the modules start, there's a good chance the $30 passport will be removed or will get priced up. And even so, if you plan to add another $15, why? The only reason to do so is to have access to the modules + beta. Buying it on the very last day before release is a waste of money.
My point: either do it BEFORE the Town Square module, or don't do it at all. :)

I also meant to pledge another 15$ before the first module is released.

:EDIT:

I just think it would be better to still have some money in the bank, for as long as possible.

Edited by Lynnerup

5 minutes ago, Lynnerup said:

I also meant to pledge another 15$ before the first module is released.

That changes things. :) I don't think they'll announce it beforehand though. I think it will just ... be there at one point. As a big surprise. That's what I'd do as a developer knowing how impatient my community is. We'll see.

Oh thanks. It says that the Town Square is 89% done, when do you think it's going to be released?

I really have no idea, lol.

Edited by Lynnerup

35 minutes ago, Lynnerup said:

Oh thanks. It says that the Town Square is 89% done, when do you think it's going to be released?

I really have no idea, lol.

It's been at 89% for months now. They update it manually when they believe they hit a milestone. My guess is that the next time it jumps up, it will be 100% and finished. When that will be? No idea. It's been postponed a few times before. Originally I think previous Easter was the plan. Now they don't dare to give a date, nor any estimates. But it's getting very close. I doubt it will take them months at this point.

100 might go to 150 or 250.
Haven't really decided on it yet.

But I'm happy with this already anyway. :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

$250 Kickstarter - January 6th 2015

Are the Kickstarter rewards the same as on the current shop's $250 pledge?

If not, does anyone have a list of the original rewards in the beginning? I'm very curious about what I've missed out on.

8 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Are the Kickstarter rewards the same as on the current shop's $250 pledge?

If not, does anyone have a list of the original rewards in the beginning? I'm very curious about what I've missed out on.

Kickstarter - was in CAD and the shop now is in USD but the rewards were the same exception for the pledge hat which will say "kickstarter" instead of "Identity". I also pledged for my friend $90 USD on the website too. You can check out the kickstarter packages here on their kickstarter page: Kickstarter I know that you missed out on the pledge tiers above the $500 package and the prices were cheaper really.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Kickstarter - was in CAD and the shop now is in USD but the rewards were the same exception for the pledge hat which will say "kickstarter" instead of "Identity". I also pledged for my friend $90 USD on the website too. You can check out the kickstarter packages here on their kickstarter page: Kickstarter I know that you missed out on the pledge tiers above the $500 package and the prices were cheaper really.

I should have known the old Kickstarter page would still be online. Indeed it seems besides the different hat, the $500+ tiers are the only things that are missing. I would never pledge that high anyway. So I don't really feel as if I missed out on anything. :) Ty.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2017 at 8:26 AM, LuckyDuck said:

on top of it being CND for you at the time, even if it wasnt at least 2 years ago the dollar was somewhat ok. when i got it there was a stupid $200 difference. even going to vegas in May 600 USD cost like 880 CND was crazy :/

just checked the kickstarter site and fuck me 5000 dollars is ridiculous for any pledge, sure as hell glad it isn't an option now and most people couldn't afford it