Asupra

why ubisoft Fucked Rainbow 6 siege

to me the whole Rainbow 6 siege game was some kind of a support for the other titles financially , and the same method was done on the EA's need for speed 2015 they did that to fund future games , also look at the attention that game have from ubisoft i owned R6 from beta and the changes where done almost cosmetic no real game play changes and what i am amazed about how they could pulloff a pro league and how the players are aware of these killing game play elements, and still they support a game like this even for recently did the game receive a negative review still the game did have a Price Drop to keep the support up for the game like a Pull & push Mix method , to get the nooby kids to buy the game , the game was Planned to be A SWAT SIM and form where it stands and where it will stand it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SWAT , am posting this for the desperation for the lake of games , what u think about UBISHIT ? boys ? 

• Like 1

Well i was into Rainbow 6. Had a good team behind me and everything but than one monday 1.43am it happened... we were playing custom match 10 people all together on Teamspeak we had some fun and some beers and then i got Fairfight Perma Banned. we all 10 had videos live going and so we just waited until the support got opened for the day. ~1pm i called them and then they made a ticket where all 10 of us posted the videos everyone had. so it was MORE then CLEAR that we all had fun inside the building and i killed one enemy with the knife. well... All i got was " Fairfight didnt made a mistake banning You. The Permanent Ban from all Multiplayer-sessions will not be lifted. We hope we could helped you with your problem if not please dont hesitate to Contact us again."  

UBISHIT  should get closed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Asupra said:

they banned you ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT , HOW AND WHY , ?! WHAT WHAT , I even Cant believe what am reading BANING YOU ?!?!?!?! CUSTOM MATCH BAn wtf ?!?! is that even A thing ?!?!?!?!?! MAn fuck UBISOFT SOO BAD ,, WHAT AM REALLLY SAD about take a look at youtube those Fucking spineless Human Beings supporting and promoting these games I really Wish they die from cancer or a brain eating cancer just DIE Fucking outrageous 

Wishing someone Cancer isnt realy a good thing because cancer still is not a thing of the past and every day too many people die on cancer or get diagnosed with cancer... Im  not supporting statements like this. 

And yes they banned me it is - apparently - a thing to get banned in a custom match. But i dont care anymore. My money is gone i wont see it ever again and so i know i will next time not buy a Ubisoft game where you can get banned because its BS.  

11 hours ago, Asupra said:

they banned you ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT , HOW AND WHY , ?! WHAT WHAT , I even Cant believe what am reading BANING YOU ?!?!?!?! CUSTOM MATCH BAn wtf ?!?! is that even A thing ?!?!?!?!?! MAn fuck UBISOFT SOO BAD ,, WHAT AM REALLLY SAD about take a look at youtube those Fucking spineless Human Beings supporting and promoting these games I really Wish they die from cancer or a brain eating cancer just DIE Fucking outrageous 

If there is one thing I've learned over the years playing games, there's always two sides to a story. If you would like some examples of this and some fun reads, go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/LyteSmites/

59 minutes ago, TripNA said:

If there is one thing I've learned over the years playing games, there's always two sides to a story. If you would like some examples of this and some fun reads, go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/LyteSmites/

Well my friend but you cant call someone a hacker if himself and 9 other people can show that - clearly - he had no hacks. 

8 hours ago, TripNA said:

boys its a custom match , logically speaking ( who gives a FUCk to what would happen in there ) ubisoft and EA are WAAy out of line and we need them to get checked out by someone powerful , because shit like this and alot of examples are killing the whole industry , like monopoly from ea on cars like porsche no games would have that car unless EA gets Paid , WTF is that , omg its bad for games right now 

Isn't it amazing! Someone getting banned for '' NO REASON ''.
It doesn't matter if you're playing a custom game. 

Why would you think it's right to cheat in a video game?
I highly doubt you got banned for no reason, Ubisoft doesn't randomly start banning people based on suspicion.

And I highly doubt anyone has sympathy with a half-assed story that makes no sense.
Unless you can provide us SOLID PROOF that you indeed not cheated in the game we might believe you.

8 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Isn't it amazing! Someone getting banned for '' NO REASON ''.
It doesn't matter if you're playing a custom game. 

Why would you think it's right to cheat in a video game?
I highly doubt you got banned for no reason, Ubisoft doesn't randomly start banning people based on suspicion.

And I highly doubt anyone has sympathy with a half-assed story that makes no sense.
Unless you can provide us SOLID PROOF that you indeed not cheated in the game we might believe you.

I do not have to proof you anything. Ubisoft and I know that i wasnt using any cheats but they are too lazy to unban me. 
Its not the first time they banned someone who wasnt hacking and they took even a statement to the time where i was banned that many got banned because FairFight wasnt completed for the game. So for example if you played with Pulse back then when FairFight was introduced you could get banned. And exactly thats what happened to me. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aatupaatu12 said:

all i can say is "operation health"

It was once even worse than operation health ^^

the game now is unplayable ( got shot in the head while standing still with fuze shield and blitz shield , and an experiment run on the house map while crouching with those shields and still got hit in the head by spray and pray pass by ) and for u have to know uplay and EA could easly Ban someone for modding even the hud of the game , they consider that cheating , now it doesn't take Stephen Hawking to know that they are doing something called skimming the surface in economics ( basically its a monopoly on the genre from more than one party on certain things in the market so thats how they guarantee the survivalist ( a safety net  ) for the system ( the projects getting done )      

On 13/08/2017 at 0:30 PM, Ragnar said:

It was once even worse than operation health ^^

You being banned in a private match has not anything to do with it mainly as you could have been reported by many people before going into your "Private Match" and that being the result was a ban from being reported a lot as you are good / Lucky.

On 14/08/2017 at 2:16 AM, Asupra said:

the game now is unplayable ( got shot in the head while standing still with fuze shield and blitz shield , and an experiment run on the house map while crouching with those shields and still got hit in the head by spray and pray pass by ) and for u have to know uplay and EA could easly Ban someone for modding even the hud of the game , they consider that cheating , now it doesn't take Stephen Hawking to know that they are doing something called skimming the surface in economics ( basically its a monopoly on the genre from more than one party on certain things in the market so thats how they guarantee the survivalist ( a safety net  ) for the system ( the projects getting done )      

You crouch moving with a shield? Well it is still possible to shoot you in the head and spraying and praying would eventually do it.