DJ_Sizzle

I find this funny

On 8/6/2017 at 7:18 AM, Genesai said:

I fail to see the funny part. :(

As you know Identity has gotten to be a pretty big game, but not that big to where people the popular YouTubers are making videos of it. I find it funny that this small game is found on the Google Images of the Internet when this game isn't very well known.

14 hours ago, DJ_Sizzle said:

As you know Identity has gotten to be a pretty big game, but not that big to where people the popular YouTubers are making videos of it. I find it funny that this small game is found on the Google Images of the Internet when this game isn't very well known.

How are ''we'' the big youtubers supposed to make videos of a game that hasn't been released yet? There won't be any footage of the game until release.
Keep in mind that all the modules will be under NDA, so unless u want to be sued. Be my guest and release footage online :kappa:

On 8/8/2017 at 2:21 AM, TheNerdyChef said:

How are ''we'' the big youtubers supposed to make videos of a game that hasn't been released yet? There won't be any footage of the game until release.
Keep in mind that all the modules will be under NDA, so unless u want to be sued. Be my guest and release footage online :kappa:

I clearly said "Not that bit to where big YouTubers are making videos of it." If you don't know what that means because your busy trying to make me look stupid, it means the game has not become big enough for the big YouTubers to make videos about all the stuff being revealed and get hyped about it, I'm talking about the YouTubers with millions of subscribers.

Next time before you try to insult someone and like I said try to make them look stupid, listen to what their saying and read it carefully...

27 minutes ago, DJ_Sizzle said:

I clearly said "Not that bit to where big YouTubers are making videos of it." If you don't know what that means because your busy trying to make me look stupid, it means the game has not become big enough for the big YouTubers to make videos about all the stuff being revealed and get hyped about it, I'm talking about the YouTubers with millions of subscribers.

Next time before you try to insult someone and like I said try to make them look stupid, listen to what their saying and read it carefully...

I'm truly sorry if you actually think I was trying to insult you. I had no means of these. 
Neither was I trying to make you look stupid. 

Don't get so offended when someone replies to you. 
If you can't handle the criticism you should definitely try to work on that.

Have a great day.