Sign in to follow this  
Saavedro

Grimson Law Firm LLC.

Grimson3.png

Welcome to Grimson Law Firm LLC. Offering legal service for all citizens in Identity. 

History: 

Originally established in 2003 and founded by Atrus R. Grimson, Grimson Law Firm has called many cities home throughout the years. After graduating Harvard Law School, Mr. Huz set out to open Grimson with a colleague of his, Saavedro T. Huz who also graduated from Harvard. After years of success in the Los Angelus area, tragedy struck when Mr. Grimson was found passed away in his mansion. It was reported that he suffered from a heart attack and thus the company was fully taken over by Mr. Huz. Due to the nature of LLCs, Mr. Huz had the option of renaming the company. In honor of his old friend, he kept the name and moved the business immediately. Throughout the years, Grimson Law Firm has moved throughout many cities along the east coast. Now, President Huz is seeking to open a new office in the Identity area.

Services:

Grimson offers all legal services throughout the county. No matter the case, Grimson has your back!

• Traffic Accident
  • Tax Evasion
  • D.U.I
  • Business Representation
  • Tickets
  • Divorce
  • Political Representation
  • Drug Charges
  • & More!

Our Current Clients:

Velocity Logistics

Skull and Bones Recordings

Drug.png                                                  Traffic.png

You may contact Grimson Law Firm by either visiting our office at (ADDRESS COMING SOON), by phone at (PHONE COMING SOON) or by sending us a message through our online portal (PM). A brand new website is on its way as well!

Employment:

Currently, Grimson is not hiring any staff until our new office is near completion. Though we will be hiring in the future which will include lawyers and security! 

Current Staff:

President & Lawyer - Saavedro T. Huz

Lawyer(s) (0/-) - n/a

Security (0/1) - n/a

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let Us Take the Grim Out of Your Situation!"

Edited by Saavedro
  • Like 4

Hey @PhoenixFury, not trying to be rude but saying " Change your name, cunt. Or i will burn your fucking business to the ground." is a not only incentive but immature. Posting that publicly and using your measle attempt to hide it in german is not helping anything. Coming out of the blue and using absurd and intense language for no reason whatsoever is just pointless. Either respectfully disagree or post a comment on how he could better change his business for the good, or get the hell out.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Hey @PhoenixFury, not trying to be rude but saying " Change your name, cunt. Or i will burn your fucking business to the ground." is a not only incentive but immature. Posting that publicly and using your measle attempt to hide it in german is not helping anything. Coming out of the blue and using absurd and intense language for no reason whatsoever is just pointless. Either respectfully disagree or post a comment on how he could better change his business for the good, or get the hell out.

Change your name, cunt. Or I'll burn your damn business to the ground.

Either learn how to fucking roleplay, or be quiet. 

• Like 1

Looking at your other posts @PhoenixFury, it seems to be you are just being disrespectful at every possible chance and not really role playing. If this was a RP situation you could responded politely expressing your opinion that this was meant to be in character. Instead you went straight for being a dick which i see no reason for in the first place since neither I nor the creator of this thread has done to provoke you in such manor. Also, there woudnt be any logical rp reason for wanting a lawyer firm to change its name and threatening a persons business.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Looking at your other posts @PhoenixFury, it seems to be you are just being disrespectful at ever possible chance and not really role playing. If this was a RP situation you could responded politely expressing your opinion that this was meant in character. Instead you went straight for being a dick which i see no reason for in the first place since neither I nor the creator of this thread as done. Also, there would logical wanting a lawyer firm to change scenario for a person threating the life of the character over name change.

Nice meme.

7 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Nice meme.

In no way, shape, or form is that a meme. I'm curious to how you got to that conclusion. Please, enlighten me on the process you took to arrive there. I'm sure it must be very interesting.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 1

Looks good, haven't seen that many legal firms before. I think most businesses will have in-house legal though. And most crime organizations wouldn't want an outside lawyer representing them. It will be interesting to see how this turns out, you probably will make a lot of money representing individual citizens.

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Also @PhoenixFury this isn't an RP thread.

It's under "Business" 

Expect people to RP. 

And I was stating to change your name because my character goes by the name "Grimm" and it was an IC threat. 

14 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

It's under "Business" 

Expect people to RP. 

And I was stating to change your name because my character goes by the name "Grimm" and it was an IC threat. 

It's about people's business plans, not RP. You can apply for a job or give your input, it's not meant for RP. That's what the RP section is for. 

Edited by yellowhero12
  • Like 1

Well... that escalated quickly. But yes, this is just a business plan, not a RP thread from what I can see. 

17 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

Looks good, haven't seen that many legal firms before. I think most businesses will have in-house legal though. And most crime organizations wouldn't want an outside lawyer representing them. It will be interesting to see how this turns out, you probably will make a lot of money representing individual citizens.

Thanks for the read! Yes, it'll be interesting how everything works out. Obviously no one knows exactly how lawyers will work in-game but I'm slowly trying to "investigate" how it'll work. I so far have made some contacts though so good start! And yes, money is where the heart is ;)

• Like 1

I think sole representation by an in house legal team/aid is bad, it just has conflict of interest all over it.

I think it will be better to have outside representation to create a barrier.

19 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

I think sole representation by an in house legal team/aid is bad, it just has conflict of interest all over it.

I think it will be better to have outside representation to create a barrier.

??? I don't understand the logic here. A lawyer wants to win the case either way, this isn't conflict of interest.

10 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

??? I don't understand the logic here. A lawyer wants to win the case either way, this isn't conflict of interest.

Perhaps conflict of interest according to the jury, an in-house lawyer could be seen as easily influenced (in one way or another) as he's apart of the company/organization. Though obviously the jury should only consider the evidence as is the case in RL situations (companies have in-house lawyers all the time). But personally, I hope to represent a number of individual civilians along with companies/organization.  

Again, it's so difficult to really tell how any of this will work until we get more info from the devs. I'm still waiting just to see if US Federal laws apply ^_^

Edited by Saavedro

5 minutes ago, Saavedro said:

Perhaps conflict of interest with the jury, an in-house lawyer could be seen as easily influenced (in one way or another) as he's apart of the company/organization. Though obviously the jury should only consider the evidence as is the case in RL situations (companies have in-house lawyers all the time). But personally, I hope to represent a number of individual civilians along with companies/organization.  

Again, it's so difficult to really tell how any of this will work until we get more info from the devs. I'm still waiting just to see if US Federal laws apply ^_^

?? How is an in-house lawyer seen as easily influenced? A lawyer defends you whether or not they know you are guilty.

An in house lawyer can gain personal benefit (financial) from the company which will effect his decisions and actions in an official capacity, In court opposition will always claim possible corrupt decision making and all sorts and the judge will say that in house lawyers cant defend there client in a fair mannor. Mostly in house is used for contract law and employment law and minor things.

Anything class action or around that will mostly go to outside help.

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

?? How is an in-house lawyer seen as easily influenced? A lawyer defends you whether or not they know you are guilty.

Yes, that's very true and again, real-life companies and such use in-house lawyers all the time. I just mean that to a jury (especially in a game where the jury doesn't really have to do what is right), an in-house lawyer could just be seen as corrupt and thus they automatically think he/she is guilty. Again, they should "only" consider the evidence but this is a game after all so... who knows. I'm sure some companies will have their own lawyers and others will hire outside, whatever they think is best :)

I wouldn't know how the jury would know that the lawyer is in house, but it still doesn't make sense. How is an in-house lawyer seen as corrupt? Lawyers are legally obligated to defend their client, regardless of if their client personally confesses to the Lawyer. An in-house lawyer just means that instead of a firm he solely works for the company, I see no corruption there.

Hello, I would just like to say that this was my image and I am glad I found some else who shares the vision.

If it is possible I would like to help you out by being a fellow Lawyer within your firm.