YaLocalOreo

Whats your inspiration for your character? (looks or backstory or both)

I'm basing my characters looks off of Lupita Nyong'o. Share down below your inspiration for your character.

• Like 1

I want to be a meth cook in a trailer and the inspiration is Walter White from The Breaking Bad xD

• Like 1

A lot of my characters look comes directly from Luke Harper in WWE. attitude and demeanor thos is a few parts max cadey from cape fear. a few parts ray donovan.  but also a good bit from the character Avi in the show Ray Donovan.  also a small splash of Sam Elliot. Annnnd and smaller splash of Steve Irwin. (living in the swamp region with crocs and all that)

• Like 1

My character will be based off of 3 people, abit of Max Teller from SOA, abit of Happy from SOA and abit of sniper from gangland undercover season 2, I will take the complex personality from Jax but the funny and tough side from happy as well as the FTW attitude of Sniper.

I may inspire my character's appearance after one of the boys from Trailer Park Boys or Dale Gribble from King of the Hill. A basic jist of my character would likely align with these inherent propensities;

#). A non-conformist, bohemian, with eccentric rebellious tendencies. Fails to see how any one group or organization holds supremacy or deserves influence over himself or those he cares about unable to recognize common laws against his personal will and desire.

Edited by Hill

I usually rp as someone else, but for once I thought it might be making a character similar to myself for once. xD  

My character is based on a more bad-ass version of my self.
The more bad-ass version has guns. And a black Delorean.

Like the real life version: I got framed by a "friend" and is now in a thriller.

Mix between Lil Coidone, Joe Dirt and Ash from Supernatural. Hennessy is the redneck Macgyver.

my Character should look like he could do it ez all the time. He‘s done it before and he can do it again. #ezmacker

First character named "Damien Malik": Denzel Washington (Author, Lawyer, and Politician)

Second Character named "Jeru Jackson": Huey P. Newton (Revolutionary, Activist, narcotics trafficker, club owner, or security guard)

Third Character named "Dimitri Tsarnov": Defense Minister Michigan or Valentine from "Goldeneye" (Mobster and arms manufacturer)

Edited by DLimit

I'm still not too sure, I'm thinking of someone like Jason Statham but with hair.. or more like my GTA V character. Obvious to me, in terms of outfit, always elegant outfit no matter what's my profession or job, unless the job requires specific uniform.

Just now, DeLiiRiuM_YT said:

My character is gonna be inspired by Fogell from Superbad.

lol nice!

Just now, DeLiiRiuM_YT said:

My character is gonna be inspired by Fogell from Superbad.

What do you plan on doing in Identity? Career wise?

I want to go with a witch-inspired look for my character. I'm thinking of something kind of like this or this visually speaking, but I may end up changing my mind at the last minute lol \_(ツ)_/¯