WRThore

Just Became a Founder!

Well, I finally decided to pledge with a $30.00 donation and I am psyched to see this module when it comes out!! :) I've been following this game since it came into concept and last year decided to finally sign up and keep up to date on things. Can't wait!!

• Like 4

Hello, nice to meet you! Glad that you have joined us here!

Welcome to the community!

Enjoy your time here!

What are you looking forward to the most within Identity?

What route/ path will you take? Business, Criminal or a government career?

Please look at the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature! They are very informative and have a lot of info you may not know about!

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

• Like 1

Hey, and thank you! Sorry it took so long to post. VERY busy work week :) I plan on taking a career as a criminal, now that I think about it. I am a Corrections Sergeant in real life and sort of live out a 'what if' scenario in game. I am looking forward to the customization the game seems to offer! I can't wait to update my apartment and buy a car and do it by committing crimes ;) Great information in the FAQ and I've seen every video and page I could view on this game. I am very excited!

• Like 1

Welcome!

The developers play games on Twitch an hour a day from Tuesday till Thursday. Mostly PUBG and Rocket League. During that gaming hour they do reply to most questions asked in the chat. All but released dates for the modules and such, of course. You can get a lot of first hand information that way. That's how most of us get screenshots, concept art, and "inside" information posted on the forums.

To quote them: "Gaming Hour will now be on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday @ 4:00 PM EST to 5:00 PM EST. Monday's and Friday's Gaming Hours will be spent hard at work on Identity, as we get closer to Town Square release!"

https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg

Also, there will be a new video soon. It will show gunplay mechanics and a few more things. It should be due before the next dev blog (Dev Blog #009); but I wouldn't hold it against them if it gets delayed as everything here does.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2017 at 10:29 PM, WRThore said:

Well, I finally decided to pledge with a $30.00 donation and I am psyched to see this module when it comes out!! :) I've been following this game since it came into concept and last year decided to finally sign up and keep up to date on things. Can't wait!!

Make sure to join the discord on my signature. You will be able to speak to the devs and community!

• Like 1

Hey dude! Welcome to the community! 
Patience is going to be key! 
Thank you for joining and pledging to the cause! You are the best.

Enjoy your stay xx

• Like 1