Sign in to follow this  
Badbart

To the Devs

I am in LE. I ve been an LE for about 10 years. if you guys want any tips or insides on making the police cars or just some tips in general please feel free to shoot me a message. Also It would be freaking awesome to have a K9 unit......

Edited by Badbart
spelling

7 minutes ago, Badbart said:

I am in LE. I ve been an LE for about 10 years. if you guys want any tips or insides on making the police cars or just some tips in general please feel free to shoot me a message. Also It would be freaking awesome to have a K9 unit......

I'm sure they appreciate the offer. The cop cruiser and SUV should be about ready now though.

There won't be K9 units, as pets cannot leave the interior of housing yet. Wildlife is the exception though. But maybe in the future. I'm hoping as well.

• Like 1

hey LAWDOG when the game start lets start our own criminal operation!!! The cops will never get us lmao

11 hours ago, Badbart said:

hey LAWDOG when the game start lets start our own criminal operation!!! The cops will never get us lmao

lol amen to that brotha or we could be defense attorneys :D and challenge all the probable cause and 4th amendment violations lol

Edited by LawDog
  • Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 5:54 AM, Badbart said:

Better not have K-9 without Street Crimes!!!! That's where i am at, and i love it!!!!!!

It's not a good idea to take the animals out into the streets, as some monsters (people) can kill them and I will end up very, very long (and possibly end my life with suicide).

On 7/31/2017 at 5:54 AM, Badbart said:

Nice to have another LEO. I made a post stating pretty much the exact same thing, but I haven't been contacted yet. 

how ironic for us LEO's we are going to work a 12 hours shift deal with shit all day come home to relax and play our game to be cops in a virtual world LMAO!!!!!!