ChimeraSix

Ugh, I'm so bad at this.

Don't mind me, I was just the shy, gothic, quiet girl in school. Not much has changed since then, so. . . Hi.

My name is Chimera (pronounced kimmera), I'm 28 I think. My life has been no ray of sunshine, so I've always been addicted to RolePlay and Sim games. Needless to say, I'm beyond elated for Identity. I actually work on video games (not professionally, more of a hobby), so I can't wait to see what I can do with this one.

I'm also a content creator on IMVU, so plenty of digital arts experience. You bet your ass I'm going to be a content designer here too.

I have tons of ideas and conceptual plans as far as my actual Identity gameplay, but don't even know if it's all possible yet, as the game continues to develop.

Soooooo, that's all my tired brain can dredge up to say right now. And since no one will even read this, I guess it's just helping to get my post counter up. Yay.

• Like 2

That's so cool! I'm also very excited for Identity and I guess I'm also a digital illustrator. But I'm more excited for the game mechanics since this is going to be a very big game and it's all possible :)

However don't get too excited, it may take a couple years till it finally finished, but I think they have finished all the base coding and just doing some tweaks to it. But it's going to be great! 

So welcome to the Identity community! 

Hello, nice to meet you! Glad that you have joined us here!

Welcome to the community!

I can tell you that fortunately there will be no modding in this game as far as the plans go in the future but the devs will look further into it which is not a promise to add modding.

https://www.identityrpg.com/info/

https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

To clarify, The modules are Alpha and the Beta is the closest thing to the full game. Buying the founder pack gets you access to the Modules, Beta and Full game release.

What are you looking forward to the most within Identity?

What route/ path will you take? Business, Criminal or a government career?

Please look at the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature! They are very informative and have a lot of info you may not know about!

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

Oh wow, I didn't even know I had responses, haha. Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

So I think what I'm most looking forward to doing is furniture design and clothing design. Still working out brand names and such. I just really want to let my creativity flag fly.

A little heads up though, My stuff will tend to be on the darker side. Anywhere from beautiful gothic/victorian furniture, to edgy, gothy clothing. I'll have to wait and see the tools I'm provided with in-game, but I'm a fast learner so I fully expect to shine.

• Like 1

You sure do get responses here.

Branding and such should never be rushes. Take your time and find something clever. Fitting. But it seems you'll have that under control. A company website would never be a bad thing though. You can show off your previous work unrelated with Identity and peek people's interests. I'm curious anyway.

I'm sure the in-game options to actually design items won't be the hardest things to work with. I'm hoping on a decent balance between ease-of-use and detailed options. But we'll see. As with most thing. :)

It's nice to meet you then, Chimera. I don't frequently make posts in the forums, but when I do it's because something's peaked my interest. I'd love to follow your artistic vision and see what you can bring to the world of Identity and my apartment.

In a way that comparable to you, I sought out roleplay communities and character simulations to help me express myself and cope with my own social anxiety in an otherwise mundane and inauspicious life. I digress, I'd rather not dread in the past; Welcome to Identity! Let's hope Identity turns out half as well as we can only anticipate.

Thank you, thank you.

Admittedly, I don't have "professional" work. Certainly nothing to build a website from. I pretty much never even remember to take pictures of my work. I don't even have a Deviantart account or anything. It's weird. I know if I put it out there, it would be widely received, but I've just never been a very flaunty person. I don't care for bragging or being in the spotlight. Also, it's peaceful being a nobody. I've been "famous" twice and it was Hell both times, so now I just keep to myself.

Even as far as game design, I've never made a mod or anything. I've just tweaked the HTML coding in my own games, for personal enjoyment and for those who play on my servers. I've also applied for various game design jobs, but never been called, so I've kind of given up in that aspect.

But to the extend of the tools given in Identity, I'm basically promising to provide quality Gothic style furniture and clothing.

19 hours ago, dragon_12dk said:

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your profile picture? I couldn't figure it out.

Looks like a woman (possibly her) with a pig mask and dreads, at least that's my conception.

Edited by Hill

Hah, yes, that's me in my pig mask. The hair is actually many small braids. But it's very thin and I've been meaning to buy a black wig to cut up so I can add more braids.

Here's a better picture:

Mfxx7py.jpg

• Like 3

Now I wonder what your natural hair color is.

It seems you'd fit right in on VampireFreaks. I used to be an admin there (for 3 months only, I couldn't combine it with my job), and made the VFMS (VF Music Store). I was also the first artist releasing an album (for free even!) on there. That's the perks of making the store. ;)
I don't use it as much anymore, and I don't care really. I've got VIP membership = lifetime premium membership. Which in turn means I can go back whenever I like. :D If you happen to be a member there though, let me know.

I used to have a VampireFreaks account, but I never really got on well there. Didn't have any friends to hold my interest. And a LOT of perverts commenting nasty things on my pictures or direct messaging me. I tend to avoid media outside of FaceBook these days.

This is about to sound fake as fuck, but I can prove it. My natural hair color is brown with 7 white streaks. I love the streaks, but hate brown hair, so I dye it black.

Also, I'll go find a picture of me grinning. I've got fangs too.

Here we go. The face under the pig mask.

oWJEnOB.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, supercharge71 said:

Not gonna lie that pig mask is pretty brutal looking \m/

Yes, I love it. And I've never seen another one, so I'm gonna be sad when the rubber decays and it falls apart.

Here's a "normal" picture. Yes, I'm caked in makeup and yes, the camera has a filter. I'm not nearly that pretty and I've got bad skin. Thanks, societal beauty standards.

hB6bTr3.jpg