Sign in to follow this  
eclipse

So can you play the town square module

so can you play the town square module right now because I see people posting about gangs and am wondering if this module is playable 

Edited by eclipse

Short: NO. 

All those people you see talking about gangs etc are just pre-making them so they can start with everything as the game comes out. 

And no there is -as far as i know- no date when the first module will be released 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Short: NO. 

All those people you see talking about gangs etc are just pre-making them so they can start with everything as the game comes out. 

And no there is -as far as i know- no date when the first module will be released 

Best answer

• Like 1

they're talking about gangs just to realise that someone did give a identity key to a cs go esl gamer that did join the police.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

they're talking about gangs just to realise that someone did give a identity key to a cs go esl gamer that did join the police.

The idea would be funny. Sadly, different engine, different feel to it. :P But still. Kudos for the funny.

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

Prankster 101