Villasenor

DMV and training

Licenses, training, etc are automated. Can their be the option to be a training officer, license officer, etc?

Edited by Villasenor

It would be a cool concept but there is a major problem with it. Everybody who wanted to get a license would have to wait for a training officer to come online. It most likely will be an AI or a tutorial type lesson.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

It would be a cool concept but there is a major problem with it. Everybody who wanted to get a license would have to wait for a training officer to come online. It most likely will be an AI or a tutorial type lesson.

They can do what they are doing for a lot of features. If someone isn't their to do it, it will be automated.

16 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

They can do what they are doing for a lot of features. If someone isn't their to do it, it will be automated.

Who will train them? What is stopping them from trolling?

35 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Who will train them? What is stopping them from trolling?

They will be trusted players chosen from the staff team is a solution. Punishment can be getting fired and cant rejoin PD, FD, etc.

Edited by Villasenor

5 minutes ago, Villasenor said:

They will be trusted players chosen from the staff team is a solution. Punishment can be getting fired and cant rejoin PD, FD, etc.

Most people wouldn't want the job.

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Most people wouldn't want the job.

Training officers train officers, do ride alongs, and normal police duties on slow days. And get paid better.

Training officers train officers, do ride alongs, and normal police duties on slow days. And get paid better.

Are we still talking about DMV employees?

6 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Are we still talking about DMV employees?

I was talking about officers. Yea most people won't want to do DMV. But that option would be cool to have out there for others.

Edited by Villasenor

I was talking about officers. Yea most people won't want to do DMV. But that option would be cool for others.

Oh, I thought you meant the DMV.

Oh, I thought you meant the DMV.

I mentioned both on this suggestion but the conversation above I was talking about the training officers.

I mentioned both on this suggestion but the conversation above I was talking about the training officers.

I would imagine that police officers might need some extra training for driving, so training officers might be implemented I suppose.

• Like 1

I would imagine that police officers might need some extra training for driving, so training officers might be implemented I suppose.

Hopefully.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

Only problem is you will have training officers who might not know their head from their rear end when it comes to law enforcement. I suppose if the devs or admin could select these training officers that would be credible, but at that point you have to worry about favoritism. Like I said in an earlier post I hope there are checks and balances when it comes to government jobs such as LE, Fire,EMT...your most definitely going to have trolls in these slots. Hopefully these positions are regulated and enforced.

Edited by LawDog
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, LawDog said:

Like I said in an earlier post I hope there are checks and balances when it comes to government jobs such as LE, Fire,EMT...your most definitely going to have trolls in these slots. Hopefully these positions are regulated and enforced.

On a stream this week was said police will receive a passive paycheck. But most income will still come from arrests, etc. In that context, it's safe to assume this will be the same for all the government jobs. Sadly no those jobs won't be regulated on the official servers. Positions of commissioner or whoever will be at the top will be filled in by some of Asylum, or appointed by Asylum. The rest can join after running through the tutorial. On private servers however ... there will be quite a few customization options. But nothing game-breaking. So who knows there?

• Like 1