Sign in to follow this  
explosivestealth48

My opinion

Okay, so, I did pre-order the game, it sounds really fun.. It does, but does it sound realistic? I mean, a game, where you can do practically ANYTHING, even watch real movies in the theatres? I mean, come on, even Rockstar games would have a difficult time creating this. And the people that are are a newly(ish) formed group running on so only so much money.I think it will be a fun game, but I think they are over their heads a little, I hope my opinion is wrong, but, I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

55 minutes ago, explosivestealth48 said:

Okay, so, I did pre-order the game, it sounds really fun.. It does, but does it sound realistic? I mean, a game, where you can do practically ANYTHING, even watch real movies in the theatres? I mean, come on, even Rockstar games would have a difficult time creating this. And the people that are are a newly(ish) formed group running on so only so much money.I think it will be a fun game, but I think they are over their heads a little, I hope my opinion is wrong, but, I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Actually watching really movies in theaters isn't really that big of a task. I would like to inform you that they're not new movies.. they're quite old movies that don't include any copyright actions to use. From there it's just having those movies in the files and being able to call and put them onto specific platforms. I see that you're new to the forum, so I would recommend looking around and learning more about the diverse game and development skills the developers actually acquire before talking about it being impossible, because it's actually not all that difficult. It's just simple game code, yes it's a lot, but it's nothing Rockstar couldn't do. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Grand Theft Auto V actually does have the option to watch shows, movies, news, etc. So obviously you don't know much about game development haha. No salt, just honesty.

Have a wonderful day, if you need anything else feel free to message me.

~ SummitsEdge // Mob Mechanix Pres & Founder

• Like 1

4 hours ago, explosivestealth48 said:

ven watch real movies in the theatres? I mean, come on, even Rockstar games would have a difficult time creating this

They have it in GTA V :)

• Like 1