Sign in to follow this  
LawDog

parole/probation system

Would be cool to see a parole or probation system. Something peace officers could grant to criminals instead of taking them to jail for petty misdemeanor crimes. Maybe the player stays on probation for a day or two which grants peace officers unlimited search terms? In the real world depending on if an arrest is made you are subject to consent before you can conduct a search of a person otherwise your in violation of their 4th amendment rights (excluding a search incident to arrest or probable cause). I think it would be cool to have a search function as a peace officer on a person and to be able to run people on your MDC to see if they are on parole or probation. I know in the state of California if a subject is on formal probation or parole we have absolute rights to search their person,vehicle, and residence. What are you guys' ideas?

Edited by LawDog
  • Like 2

It would take soo much time.
Usually the person who gets on parole has to go to prison for a while till he gets his case presented in court.
It would be a nice system, but it's too much. It's a feature that isn't really needed.

• Like 1

I wouldn't recommend it be put in place now, but I figured it would be a cool aspect to see in the future where players have the option of bring placed on probation or bring released on parole. Most life mods in arma 3 allowed police officers to search a person and his vehicle from what I can recall.

The prison times aren't going to be that long. The devs even called this game a cops vs robbers game with many more features. They want to give a reason to avoid jail, but not to avoid crime all together. Parole would be a little much. Probation might be included in some way. 

5 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

The prison times aren't going to be that long. The devs even called this game a cops vs robbers game with many more features. They want to give a reason to avoid jail, but not to avoid crime all together. Parole would be a little much. Probation might be included in some way. 

Probation would be cool to see. Nothing detailed but just a minor extra function. Im sure people will look forward to going to jail with their partners in crime lol

On 27.7.2017 at 2:41 AM, LawDog said:

Would be cool to see a parole or probation system. Something peace officers could grant to criminals instead of taking them to jail for petty misdemeanor crimes. Maybe the player stays on probation for a day or two which grants peace officers unlimited search terms? In the real world depending on if an arrest is made you are subject to consent before you can conduct a search of a person otherwise your in violation of their 4th amendment rights (excluding a search incident to arrest or probable cause). I think it would be cool to have a search function as a peace officer on a person and to be able to run people on your MDC to see if they are on parole or probation. I know in the state of California if a subject is on formal probation or parole we have absolute rights to search their person,vehicle, and residence. What are you guys' ideas?

We are preparing to work on such a system. Your idea is good. I will bring your idea to the Democratic Committee. And then we will elaborate and imagine it. Look at our program of the Democratic Party. There is garantueed something for you.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

18 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

We are preparing to work on such a system. Your idea is good. I will bring your idea to the Democratic Committee. And then we will elaborate and imagine it. Look at our program of the Democratic Party. There is garantueed something for you.

Greetings Chairman Maurice Clinton

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

Oooh sorry I'm a republican :)

1 hour ago, LawDog said:

Oooh sorry I'm a republican :)

yes that is no problem, because we are Democrats and Republicains and other democratic spektra in one party: the Democratic Party. We fight for people like you. That's the will of the people that we protect.