I would consider the growth of Zeus to be interesting over the past few days, and if anyone is considering to apply for a position within Zeus; then please private message me that application as we will not be updating our website from now on - until the game is complete.

- Gabriel

• Like 1

On 02/02/2016 at 10:37 AM, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

> Gun/Firearm Managers

> General Store Managers

> Security Officer (also comes under the class of PMC)

> Unreported Activity (Classified)

> Clothes Store Owner

> Head of distribution (will be based in our HQ)

> Head of security (Based in HQ, but also has the job of leading security in the field)

> Vehicle Mechanic (we need lots of different mechanics, depending on what needs to be repaired/upgraded/any work that really needs to be done)

> Medical Officers (we need some medical trained personnel, as we will be having a private hospital, which supplies only the best health care)

> Car Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

> Boat Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

> Helicopter Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

I will give you details of which stuff is impossible to have.

1. Helicopters/ air vehicles are not going in the game as of the release but it could happen possibly in the future if they release a new island as a DLC!

2. No private hospitals but I don't even think you can have doctors other than those as the government career. who knows, nothing has been mentioned about having medical equipment in the private sector! I doubt that too, but I can say the rest is all good.

On 24/01/2017 at 3:02 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

1. Helicopters/ air vehicles are not going in the game as of the release but it could happen possibly in the future if they release a new island as a DLC!

2. No private hospitals but I don't even think you can have doctors other than those as the government career. who knows, nothing has been mentioned about having medical equipment in the private sector! I doubt that too, but I can say the rest is all good.

Thank you for pointing this out but the we were aware of this already.

many thanks.

-Harry (8ob2431) head of security

On February 4, 2016 at 2:01 PM, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

We are not a family, or a gang, or even a mafia for instant! We are a corporation, we stand for the good and well being of the people. We already have plans in place for making enough money to fund ourselves in all of our ideas. Zeus will start off small, and eventually grow, and become a large corporation. 

I am willing to tell you but one of our ideas, but please understand that we are very careful with what we give out to the public. 

We will be first off placing our brand on every product that we invent, which gets us kick started in advertising. That is all I will be saying, no more about that, unless you apply to become a head distributor.

The thing hat separates us from things like the mafia, and gangs, is that we will be not doing illegal activities of any sort; we will be putting most of the money into the business account, which means that we know how much to calculate to give everyone a fair salary.

sorry about the late reply by the way. I have been busy lately.

Kind Regards - TOMA HAWK569

That's the point of all businesses

For the time being Tomahawk is offline from this forum so i am willing to take over for him.

- Harry(8ob2431)

Extremely well made and professional looking thread. Good luck with your company!

-Arcanion

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:56 AM, HUNNID said:

I would like to be hired for this company how do I apply?

Please go though the standard recruitment procedure on our website http://zeuscorporations.enjin.com/home but please be mindful that Hawk is currently too occupied with other affairs so I have been charged with admin of the site so just send it to me instead of Hawk either on here or the website

Harry(8ob2431)