FrancePourLaVie

FrancePourLaVie: The REAL Pro-Police Candidate

16 hours ago, FBI said:

first of all thats why we have fbi and very highly trained agents who will snif out the crime and stop it and yes i am gonna be FBI as far as i know qwert1029 is on the wanted blacklist for plans to murder piliticial leaders! 

sincerely,

CHIEF OF FBI INVESTIGATIONS 

Image result for fbi

Cringe

My balls.

help

call police

• Like 2

14 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

He is obviously pretty young and very cringy. His posts are barely legible because of the color and font size he uses. You should really reconsider.

I have many other possible candidates, they have just chosen to stay silent because they work for the FBI and don't want to take political sides until I get elected.

13 hours ago, PhoenixFury said:

Du bist tot, du absoluter Idiot. Ich hänge deinen Körper ab
Die Polizeistation, sehen, wie der Staat darauf reagieren wird, sollen wir? * Lacht *

(I'm english, if you can't read it, use something like google translate) 

Pensez-vous vraiment que j'ai peur de vous? *des rires*

On 7/26/2017 at 5:36 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Pensez-vous vraiment que j'ai peur de vous? *des rires*

Oh, mach dir keine Sorgen, ich werde dich machen, 
da du gezwungen bist, dein ganzes Reich zu brennen, und deine Familie ist verstört.
Fotze.

(ENCRYPTED) 

On 7/25/2017 at 1:15 PM, PhoenixFury said:

Cringe

My balls.

help

call police

its too late. the cringe is too much for even beyonce to handle. start your funeral and will preparations. god be with you. wait no that was proof that god left us.

On 8/5/2017 at 3:44 AM, PhoenixFury said:

Oh, mach dir keine Sorgen, ich werde dich machen, 
da du gezwungen bist, dein ganzes Reich zu brennen, und deine Familie ist verstört.
Fotze.

(ENCRYPTED) 

Perdant, personne ne se préoccupe de l'allemand, sauf pour les Allemands

First of all the statement to be pro police and then have the "FBI" @FBI step in is very silly I hope he was not coached into that @FrancePourLaVie. If you have seen my prior posts I am very interested in policing people and to let you know a police department won't help with votes due to money we do this work because we want to not because there is money to be made. Also removing guns from civilians will cause you to violate a constitutional right which once a judge signs the warrant I might be the cop arresting you. I would change you're pitch and just say I will support the citizens and all emergency personal equally and do the best I can for the public. Just a Thought.

On 25.7.2017 at 10:13 PM, PhoenixFury said:

Du bist tot, du absoluter Idiot. Ich hänge deinen Körper ab Die Polizeistation, sehen, wie der Staat darauf reagieren wird, sollen wir? * Lacht *

Well, this is a real bad german xD i know it because i am german :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KenBlackout said:

First of all the statement to be pro police and then have the "FBI" @FBI step in is very silly I hope he was not coached into that @FrancePourLaVie. If you have seen my prior posts I am very interested in policing people and to let you know a police department won't help with votes due to money we do this work because we want to not because there is money to be made. Also removing guns from civilians will cause you to violate a constitutional right which once a judge signs the warrant I might be the cop arresting you. I would change you're pitch and just say I will support the citizens and all emergency personal equally and do the best I can for the public. Just a Thought.

My views on gun-laws were already changed a while back.