FrancePourLaVie

FrancePourLaVie: The REAL Pro-Police Candidate

To the people who are keeping this great game safe, I thank and address you.

My name is Francepourlavie, I am the founder and current president of the Front National Party in Identity RPG

I have a strong belief that police should be the only citizens that should have the rights to firearms. I will hold a public vote on this topic.

I want to introduce the role of Police Commissioner, The Commissioner will be the leader of the police force and will deal with all police related issues. A few well respected members of the police force and I will choose The Commissioner if I am elected.

I will also fight to make sure that ALL terrorism is removed from the game. I will introduce a special anti-terror force within the police department. Armed police officers will patrol the streets to make sure that citizens are safe at all times.

I will increase funding for the police department.

I will allow police to remove all players masks. This is simply for identification of players.

I thank the police, who fight EVERY SINGLE DAY, to keep our great citizens safe!

Vote for FrancePourLaVie to make Identity safe!

Image result for front national

• Like 1

I will organize a militia against you if you get elected. Police are important but making the island a police state isn't a good idea. The  2nd  amendment (the game is based on America) states that we have the rights to bear arms. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FBI said:

we will not allow assassination of political members! 

I feel absolutely safe with the FBI.

2 hours ago, FBI said:

the problem is he won't know whos going to kill him. yeah, it could be a gunman that attacks during his speech. It could also be one of his bodyguards that joined this cause. The driver could "accidentally" swerve off a cliff. He won't know is with him or against him. Hell someone could join his bodyguard team just to get close to him. He isn't safe and will never be unless he doesn't run

3 hours ago, FBI said:

You aren't  FBI, and odds are you aren't going to be a policeman. Stop being a cringe factory.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, qwerty1029 said:

the problem is he won't know whos going to kill him. yeah, it could be a gunman that attacks during his speech. It could also be one of his bodyguards that joined this cause. The driver could "accidentally" swerve off a cliff. He won't know is with him or against him. Hell someone could join his bodyguard team just to get close to him. He isn't safe and will never be unless he doesn't run

I'm not scared of assassination, if I die, I just respawn 

4 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You do realize that you won't be governor anymore if you die right? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

you should be if you want to stay governor (even if you get elected which i doubt due to your outrageous policies) that's why the governor will have bodyguards. to not die so that they can still be governor. so while you will respawn you can kiss the governor spot goodbye

• Like 1

first of all thats why we have fbi and very highly trained agents who will snif out the crime and stop it and yes i am gonna be FBI as far as i know qwert1029 is on the wanted blacklist for plans to murder piliticial leaders! 

sincerely,

CHIEF OF FBI INVESTIGATIONS 

Image result for fbi

14 minutes ago, xanaxgod said:

release the fucking game already fuck

Bruh you gotta get off this site if you are demanding them to release the game. Its a long ways away from completion.

35 minutes ago, FBI said:

first of all thats why we have fbi and very highly trained agents who will snif out the crime and stop it and yes i am gonna be FBI as far as i know qwert1029 is on the wanted blacklist for plans to murder piliticial leaders! 

sincerely,

CHIEF OF FBI INVESTIGATIONS 

Image result for fbi

That's metagame. You have no proof that he will actually do it ingame, and you have no authority. Odds are you are just some 12 year old trying to be the police. PLEASE STOP IT'S SO CRINGY.

• Like 1

@FrancePourLaVie Would you support FBI positions in-game even if there isn't any official FBI positions?

@FBI You might want to tone it down a bit there, bud. :P Who made you the Chief of FBI Investigations? Which, by the way would translate to Federal Bureau of Investigation Investigations. I didn't know there was such a position.

6 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

You do realize that you won't be governor anymore if you die right? 

You do realize that I am not given any bodyguards and if I die as governor then I just re-spawn in the governor's office and I am still Governor.

32 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@FrancePourLaVie Would you support FBI positions in-game even if there isn't any official FBI positions?

@FBI You might want to tone it down a bit there, bud. :P Who made you the Chief of FBI Investigations? Which, by the way would translate to Federal Bureau of Investigation Investigations. I didn't know there was such a position.

If there is a good team of them then I would support it.

4 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@FrancePourLaVie So not just one individual?

I will only make it a real thing if there is a full team of agents, however the current only fbi member will more than likely be my first pick for commissioner.

5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You do realize that I am not given any bodyguards and if I die as governor then I just re-spawn in the governor's office and I am still Governor.

where did you get that information?

9 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@FrancePourLaVie You're picking @FBI as your first choice for commissioner?

No, he is a candidate that has shown massive interest for the role, right now he is in the lead, but I am still looking for some other candidates too.

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

No, he is a candidate that has shown massive interest for the role, right now he is in the lead, but I am still looking for some other candidates too.

He is obviously pretty young and very cringy. His posts are barely legible because of the color and font size he uses. You should really reconsider.

Du bist tot, du absoluter Idiot. Ich hänge deinen Körper ab
Die Polizeistation, sehen, wie der Staat darauf reagieren wird, sollen wir? * Lacht *

(I'm english, if you can't read it, use something like google translate)