There should be a way to make music whether it be vocally, with an instrument, or making beats like a producer. Will this be a career option?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pookieray said:

There should be a way to make music whether it be vocally, with an instrument, or making beats like a producer. Will this be a career option?

Yes there actually is, they have confirmed it a while ago.
You will be able to play instruments, sing whatever you like. 

You can book a venue and actually play for other players and make some bank!

• Like 1

Hey "POOKIERAY"!

Yes, it is possible as "THENERDYCHEF says. Send a message to me, if you're still up for it! I'm more than up for it to start something up with you, as long as we can use comms (English) over TeamSpeak 3, Discord or Mumble etc. 

-- Maersk

Billedresultat for Maersk logo

Contact me >                               toby.maersk@gmail.com

Identity Career >                          Update on release day. 

The second generation of *Maersk* >                          Toby Maersk.                     

2LT (Second Lieutenant) of the British army mil-sim force BRF (Brigade Reconnaissance Force)

Connected groups > X51 Squadron (DCS, WT.) > Company Gamers (Arma 3.) > Full Screw Gaming (Arma, DayZ, etc.)

> Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Arma.) > Falcon BMS Veteran Gaming (Falcon BMS.) > 101st Airborne (DCS.)

• Like 1

I'm actually looking for members for my new band. Check out my post if you're interested: 

Hope to see you there :) 

Yeah, you can definitely do that

A great place to start a music career would probably be in a company to start with, to establish yourself among the players of Identity and learn the ropes, before going solo - so you know what your doing

A company I would suggest to go to would be Skull & Bones, as they seem to really know what their doing

Edited by Blue_Foot

This is something I would also be interested in. I've been in music all my life from starting piano when I was 7 to Djing to producing music to singing. I'm really curious as to what the industry will be like.