JDMZAK

Nudity / I'm game prostitution

Really don't want this game to be like second life.... Anyone know the details? I hope it is strictly forbidden in game. 

Indeed no sex, no nudity, and most definitely no prostitution. And no mod support. And also no private server boxes, people will be able to rent servers through Asylum approved hosts and will have limited customization options. So there's nothing to worry about for you. You'll have a safe and pleasant experience.

no prostitution but you can roleplay something different perhaps. Like dress up in revealing clothing (if they have any) and sell drugs (you could perhaps even go with them in the car if you like. idk thats just an idea ive always had

7 hours ago, Genesai said:

Indeed no sex, no nudity, and most definitely no prostitution. And no mod support. And also no private server boxes, people will be able to rent servers through Asylum approved hosts and will have limited customization options. So there's nothing to worry about for you. You'll have a safe and pleasant experience.

they never said modding won't happen , they would look into it after final release , just saying :P

modding would give this game a other 5+ year life time

Edited by dimin69

Nudity will never be a thing.
It will stop the game from being listed on stuff like Twitch etc.
It's not worth it. It will only ruin the game imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

well their is ways around it, and yes someone can mod nudity into the game, just like you can with fallout, skyrim, resident evil and so fourth, if you give people modding powers they will do things xD, hell theirs even mods for arma 3 which people run around as naked females, someone sent me it once and i was like yeahhhhhhhhhh no. but yeah if theirs a modder and they want to have nude stuff you really cant stop them. now yes identity said they will not add in sex, etc but they also said they did not have a problem with it x3. but i kind of dont want sex in the game, i dont really mind about nudity because hey its life, you get naked especially at cuddle time. but yeah i rather see if that is an option only in your houses, because i dont want to see people just running around naked, especially if you change character weight and then next thing you know you have some fat troll running around naked just like apb :l

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 6:44 AM, TheNerdyChef said:

But I thought games like Conan Exiles or Rust are listed? Considering both have nudity, I don't see how it would ruin the game. I think Rust had an option to toggle the nudity so really it's not that big of a deal

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Flyken said:

But I thought games like Conan Exiles or Rust are listed? Considering both have nudity, I don't see how it would ruin the game. I think Rust had an option to toggle the nudity so really it's not that big of a deal

its not nudity like i think i said before i dont really mind, its just the sex option is kinda the thing unless it was like a house option thing only, but ya i would like to arrest some people for nudity gotta keep it realistic x3