Question

13 answers to this question

i dont mean if we could live for ever like survival,but to stay for some hours. yeah i think we could both of them. and set up fire..etc

Edited by Alex77

This was confirmed. There will be tents in-game, and they can even serve as temporary storage space. I don't know about the campfire, but I see no reason why this wouldn't be included. But you can indeed live off the grid if you want. Living of the lands, or as a bum begging for money and food along the streets. To each their own, but I know I'll be arresting the hobos who are bothering honest and hard working civilians, if complaints come in.

Edited by Genesai
Typo.

23 minutes ago, Genesai said:

This was confirmed. There will be tents in-game, and they can even serve as temporary storage space. I don't know about the campfire, but I see no reason why this wouldn't be included. But you can indeed live off the grid if you want. Living of the lands, or as a bum begging for money and food along the streets. To each their own, but I know I'll be arresting the hobos who are bothering honest and hard working civilians, if complaints come in.

Considering Motown is planning on being a hobo I would be careful. How savage would it be to arrest the Community Manager.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

Considering Motown is planning on being a hobo I would be careful. How savage would it be to arrest the Community Manager.

It would be his own fault for being anonymous. ;) Sadly that chance will be rather small because I'll be playing on European servers anyway. :(

5 minutes ago, Genesai said:

It would be his own fault for being anonymous. ;) Sadly that chance will be rather small because I'll be playing on European servers anyway. :(

Oh thats true. 

2 hours ago, yellowhero12 said:

Wasn't the trailer of them in prison, wasn't that other player standing their Motown??? lol I know why he's a hobo now because he escaped prison, and just living off the land. first one to find Motown and arrest him gets a cookie o3o

9 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Can we go for a camping in the forest with friends? and set up tent etc..

There will be campsites already set up. You cannot place tents down. Camp fires will likely be already there as not play started fires in the game.

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There will be campsites already set up. You cannot place tents down. Camp fires will likely be already there as not play started fires in the game.

So we cant set up fires? if i have understood correctly.

5 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

So we cant set up fires? if i have understood correctly.

Can't set up campfires at least I believe, Idk about other things such as arson

32 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

btw campfires is the most important thing for camping.. after tents.. 

Campfires are already at campsites and not Player place'able or start'able.

@Andrew811

No player started fires guys = no arson.

I think everyone is aware of fires being an important part of campsites and I personally love camping.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Campfires are already at campsites and not Player place'able or start'able.

@Andrew811

No player started fires guys = no arson.

I think everyone is aware of fires being an important part of campsites and I personally love camping.

Then how fire dept will be usable in the game?how the fire get started in the game? e.g if you forget the food at the kitchen? Traffic accident?

Edited by Alex77
  • Like 1