Vorezii

Can you create a Mercenary Group

I mean like creating a mercernary group that does not work Under the goverment but With goverment. And you can create it and operate like a mafia gang, but you are the good type. I see a lot of people creates mafia gangs and organization, so i though i we are able to create a group too to fight against those illegal groups would be cool. Maybe not a group but a organization that fight against illegal organizations and work with the goverment.

26 minutes ago, Vorezii said:

I mean like creating a mercernary group that does not work Under the goverment but With goverment. And you can create it and operate like a mafia gang, but you are the good type. I see a lot of people creates mafia gangs and organization, so i though i we are able to create a group too to fight against those illegal groups would be cool. Maybe not a group but a organization that fight against illegal organizations and work with the goverment.

You can Create gang, organization,and help police work,but only if chief of police would like to cooperation with you. ;) this is what i think. 

Edited by Alex77

On 20/07/2017 at 11:51 PM, Vorezii said:

On 21/07/2017 at 0:05 AM, Alex77 said:

You can Create gang, organization,and help police work,but only if chief of police would like to cooperation with you. ;) this is what i think. 

You can make such things like Alex said but it is still illegal if you kill people and or do other such things which make you vulnerable to being arrested even if the police chief asks for your help.... Which likely won't happen on official servers