JorahMormont

Can we create our own band?

7 minutes ago, JorahMormont said:

It would be awesome to get friends together and make a band!

Yes! In fact you can make your own music and rent out an arena where the music will be amplified!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yes! In fact you can make your own music and rent out an arena where the music will be amplified!

that sounds so cool

Im shamelessly going to plug my self here too

Contact Velocity Logistics for all your logistical needs, we can move all your musical equipment with ease

Do realize you'll have to perform on in-game instruments. I do hope the controls on those will be intuitive. AND that it has MIDI support so I'd be able to connect a bunch of hardware to the game. But mainly a MIDI keyboard for input on piano.

Yo JORAHMORMONT!

That could be awesome! If you need anybody in your band, please contact me ^_^.

Billedresultat for Maersk logo

Contact me >                               toby.maersk@gmail.com

Identity Career >                          Update on release day. 

The second generation of *Maersk* >                          Toby Maersk.                     

2LT (Second Lieutenant) of the British army mil-sim force BRF (Brigade Reconnaissance Force)

Connected groups > X51 Squadron (DCS, WT.) > Company Gamers (Arma 3.) > Full Screw Gaming (Arma, DayZ, etc.)

> Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Arma.) > Falcon BMS Veteran Gaming (Falcon BMS.) > 101st Airborne (DCS.)

I wonder what kind of system they are planing to use. If they use Apb Reloaded system or even Mabinogi's system it would be nice. 

Some examples below on how it can sound and how it works. Apb Reloaded is more of a mixer then accually playing the songs like Mabinogi. http://apb.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Editor link to the apb one there.(Link the the Mabinogi version I down below.)

With Mabinogi you did this with music scores.  http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Score_Scroll  Put a link to the wiki there to get a idea how music score system worked. Just mainly wanted to show results. 

Edited by Xzothi

Attention everyone! I'm actually looking for members for my new band that I'm creating. Check out my post if you're interested: 

Hope to see you there :)