Littlebilly_169

RPG character history,and stats

I think that you can develop stats that can convince the other player if they want to hire you. I also think that you should have a criminal history. This criminal history should be accessed by employers and police officers. There should also be what jobs you had and have. This would allow employers to see what you are qualified to do. Drug tests should be a feature that employers can optionally use. How I imagine drug test should work is, when you "do" an substance/drug it will be showed on the test for 30-45 minutes. If you pass or fail this test is up to your employer so he could be okay with weed, but not crack. The court system should look into your criminal history to give sentences. Community service, and probation should be allowed. I also think that drugs should effect your stats like in the Fallout games. There should be education system such as Mandatory education (k-12) , and education for jobs, I think that schools for Jobs should be played with tutorials, so you can go to get qualifications for jobs. 

@Cuuka He don't want people to RP here, he is asking about things/ suggesting stats etc.

@Littlebilly_169 

There is a criminal history, but it is called a criminal record. The criminal record will make it harder for you to become a cop or such in the future and I am sure there will be something so players could be known/ hopefully employers will be able to decide that but the guy should have to tell the employer first about any criminal records. 

There is not such as mandatory education, but the schools are for extras so people can RP etc. There is not a real mechanic behind that.

Tutorials for becoming a cop etc is within the school and that tutorial counts towards a qualification. With out it you cannot become a cop.

35 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Cuuka He don't want people to RP here, he is asking about things/ suggesting stats etc.

@Littlebilly_169 

There is a criminal history, but it is called a criminal record. The criminal record will make it harder for you to become a cop or such in the future and I am sure there will be something so players could be known/ hopefully employers will be able to decide that but the guy should have to tell the employer first about any criminal records. 

There is not such as mandatory education, but the schools are for extras so people can RP etc. There is not a real mechanic behind that.

Tutorials for becoming a cop etc is within the school and that tutorial counts towards a qualification. With out it you cannot become a cop.

Oh, yeah. That makes sense forgot that it was called criminal record. I know that the employee should have to share his criminal record.