JoelKeys

The Identity Community Awards (ICA)

So actors win Oscars, musicians win Grammy's, I had the idea of hosting an official community engagement award ceremony on Discord!

Below you will find a list of awards. You will all nominate someone for the award of your choice, or choices. If any given person receives more than 4 nominations, they will officially be recognised as an ICA Nominee. In a week or two, I will give you all the discord link and I will present the awards to the nominees who receive the most nominations in each category.

List Of Awards

ICA Politics Award - For whoever has been most active and engaging in the political arena

ICA Business Award - For whoever has put a lot of effort into their business

ICA Law Enforcement Award - For the law enforcement agent who has been engaging with the community the most

ICA Entrepreneur Award - For the business owner with the most unique and original idea for a business

ICA Diplomat Award - For someone who always contributes to discussions in an impartial and respectful manner

ICA Support Award - For whoever is always there to answer any questions for anyone

ICA Underworld Award - For the most lucrative criminal. Can go to a whole group.

The Identity Masters Award - For the all-around best jack of all trades character on the forums

I personally would like to nominate the following.

@LuciousTimes for the ICA Politics Award

@Norway174 for the ICA Law Enforcement Award

@JamesLuck01 for the Support Award

Please place your nominations below, I hope you like this fun little idea!

P.S I think it would be cool to have a set of logos which correspond with each award. Something small that the winners can put in their signature as a trophy. Also one single logo for any nominee runner up. We obviously wont be able to enforce that only winners can wear this badge, but its a cool idea. If anyone could design some small, discreet logos please PM me. Thanks!

• Like 5

ICA Business Award ( soon TM)
ICA Diplomat Award

ICA Support Award

Heck, might be cocky as hell, but I sure do believe I deserve all 3 of these for the past work and input!

• Like 1

So this was what you kept me waiting for. :P Great idea! (Totally not supportive of the idea just because you nominated me. Well, maybe a little.)

But anyway, thank you for the support.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

ICA Business Award ( soon TM)
ICA Diplomat Award

ICA Support Award

Heck, might be cocky as hell, but I sure do believe I deserve all 3 of these for the past work and input!

Sorry, but I think we all know who will receive the ICA Support Award ! ahah

15 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

So this was what you kept me waiting for. :P Great idea! (Totally not supportive of the idea just because you nominated me. Well, maybe a little.)

But anyway, thank you for the support.

Sorry if you are underwhelmed, but there are a few members of the community like yourself and Lucious who are constantly roleplaying and contributing, and I think you should all be respected within the community. Well done!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Sorry, but I think we all know who will receive the ICA Support Award ! ahah

The both of us will fight for that title!

9 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

The both of us will fight for that title!

No I did not speak for myself :P
I do not answer all the questions, by far.
No no I was talking about a certain Lucky '.. ^_^

[Edit for @JoelKeys : You can count as a vote =)

@TheNerdyChef You invest a lot, unfortunately you have not been there long enough to overtake it, for me :) Maybe one day!

Edited by Cuuka

5 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

No I did not speak for myself :P
I do not answer all the questions, by far.
No no I was talking about a certain Lucky '.. ^_^

Feel free to nominate him, if he isn't nominated he cannot win!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Feel free to nominate him, if he isn't nominated he cannot win!

Would be cool if you nominate me @Cuuka <3 

Frank deserves the ICA Underworld award hands down. I'm new here but from what I been seeing he's more active then any mob boss in here :). He deserves it just being honest. @Frank. Also, no diss to the other nominees but franks a cool guy....

Edited by J-Sparta617
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, J-Sparta617 said:

Frank deserves the ICA Underworld award hands done. I'm new here but from what I been seeing he's more active then any mob boss in here :). He deserves it just being honest. @Frank. Also, no diss to the other nominees but franks a cool guy....

Is that a nomination for Frank from you too?

A few people have implied it, but I would nominate @LuckyDuck for the ICA Support Award

Here's a riddle

If someone asks a question about Identity in the middle of the forest and nobody is there to listen, does @LuckyDuck respond?

yes

Edited by yellowhero12

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

A few people have implied it, but I would nominate @LuckyDuck for the ICA Support Award

Here's a riddle

If someone asks a question about Identity in the middle of the forest and nobody is there to listen, does @LuckyDuck respond?

yes

Hmm. 

3 hours ago, UnknownX said:

Oh yes yes yes please I do wish to nominate @Norway174 for best cop @LuciousTimes and best mayor they are so much fun 

Greatly appreciated, and I'm gonna have to second the villain nomination! ? 

• Like 2

I would like to nominate Lucious Times for the ICA Politics Award. 

Awesome idea by the way @JoelKeys! It is a great way to recognize the distinguished members of our community. 

Edited by BobbyCruz
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

I would like to nominate Lucious Times for the ICA Politics Award. 

You have me in hypothetical tears! Greatest Appreciation!!

• Like 2

I'd like to nominate Frank Luprano for the Underworld Award. He's created a mafia with 25+ people with most of them being active. Also the most viewed and replied to post. He's truly a great leader

• Like 5