VelocityLogistics

Velocity Logistics ➤ No one knows logistics, like we do.

11 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

damn the shoes too

we want to make sure all our employees feel suave and up to date in the latest fashion even if its at a premium and custom 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

we want to make sure all our employees feel suave and up to date in the latest fashion even if its at a premium and custom 

understandable

• Like 1

This is a truly great business design. It is obvious you have put in an immense amount of work into all these designs and they look incredible. I wish you the best of luck! I think you will be very successful! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BobbyCruz said:

This is a truly great business design. It is obvious you have put in an immense amount of work into all these designs and they look incredible. I wish you the best of luck! I think you will be very successful! 

Thank you for your kind words they will always be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Great business idea. I really see quite some profit coming out of this, and I was wondering if you have by any chance you have any financial positions open for mathematicians like me?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HomerSimpson said:

Great business idea. I really see quite some profit coming out of this, and I was wondering if you have by any chance you have any financial positions open for mathematicians like me?

We are currently looking for an accountant if your interested your title can be worked on but overall you'll be maintaining the books

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MichaelPayne said:

We are currently looking for an accountant if your interested your title can be worked on but overall you'll be maintaining the books

Would love to help out in every way I can, and that position would be perfect. Also, I would love to help out any other fields such as corporal lawyer if you are looking for one.

• Like 4

im gonna wait for my business partner to be available and then we can discuss what roles we can offer to you and set up an interview.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

im gonna wait for my business partner to be available and then we can discuss what roles we can offer to you and set up an interview.

Ok, sounds great.

• Like 4

It's going to be sad for your company, that you can't get that headquarter building.. We can't build our own buildings..

8 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

It's going to be sad for your company, that you can't get that headquarter building.. We can't build our own buildings..

We will work something out, if there is a will there is a way :)

I would like to work for you! Please invite me later for an interview. I am very good with financials. I can do all your money business.

1 hour ago, MichaelPayne said:

Hopefully a video advert will be here soon so get ready for that unveiling! :)

I am working on it! Hopefully I'll get it done soon!

Love it and if have any security problems feel free to message me 

sincerely,

CHIEF OF FBI INVESTIGATIONS

Image result for fbi counterterrorism badge  Image result for fbi counterterrorism badge

53 minutes ago, FBI said:

Love it and if have any security problems feel free to message me 

sincerely,

CHIEF OF FBI INVESTIGATIONS

Image result for fbi counterterrorism badge  Image result for fbi counterterrorism badge

You can't just start your own fbi... Plus the FBI doesn't manage the security of private companies. Pls stop its so cringy.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

You can't just start your own fbi... Plus the FBI doesn't manage the security of private companies. Pls stop its so cringy.

U should check his posts. I commented on it. He likes to metagame in private messages :')

23 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

U should check his posts. I commented on it. He likes to metagame in private messages :')

The sad part is that you can't be banned for metagame in Identity.

• Like 1