VelocityLogistics

Velocity Logistics ➤ No one knows logistics, like we do.

4 minutes ago, VelocityLogistics said:

As of now yes it is. There is still a lot of time before the launch of the game so there is plenty of time to get a mic

Ok thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

Thanks!

We have jusr reached 4000 post views!

We would like to thank the identity community for allowing us to achieve this milestone, see you at 5000!

- Michael CEO & The Velocity Logistics Team.

• Like 3

On 19/07/2017 at 11:05 AM, VelocityLogistics said:

Everything is this post

Fix this!

On 19/07/2017 at 3:05 PM, VelocityLogistics said:

ZplSaIf.png

DISCLAIMER: Everything in this post is a concept and will not reflect the finished business plans and features.

Welcome to the Velocity Logistics business plan. We are a logistics company that will strive towards building a solid and stable logistics core in a domestic and commercial way. Our aim will be to tackle our clients needs by offering them logistical solutions. The services that we will provide will range from, but are not limited to:

• Supply Chain Management
  • Document Courier Service
  • Logistical Solutions & Advice
  • Home & Office Removal Service
  • Commercial Delivery
  • Domestic Delivery
  • Specialty Delivery
  • Heavy Haulage  
  •  

Tkeanr1.png

At this time as we do not have a feel for the games economy or market. So the financial department has decided not to release pricing until the games release or until more information is released about how the games economical systems may work.

Ds3TGTM.png

Below is the Start-up Cost sheet as of now for Velocity Logistics. These are subject to change due to the variability of costs in game. These are just estimates and does not include a pro forma (projected) profit and loss statement or a pro forma (projected) balance sheet. Those will be added after the economy in-game has been flushed out properly.

Anyone looking to invest should contact @MichaelPayne or @VelocityLogistics.

- Andrew, Financial Director

MlbD4jS.png

4hHjUNJ.png

This vehicle will be used for everyday delivery for both domestic and commercial operations:

ZVyIziD.jpg

This vehicle will be used for high-priority & express delivery, again, for both domestic and commercial sectors:

AHUj7wq.jpg

For heavy haulage, long distance and larger cargo, the vehicle shown below will be used:

PJ71V1w.jpg

For commercial and domestic removal service, including homes and offices, the vehicle below will be used:

11O9pjp.jpg

To ensure that there is no delay in our operations, we have decided to implement our own maintenance division which will include these vehicles shown below:

SRB9glv.jpg

uSLapf5.jpg

M3HbZeI.png

Our warehouse will be modern, in a vast and easily accessible area to meet all of our storage and operational needs.

Exterior:

SJHp5ar.jpg

Interior:

4ZcU9dk.jpg

aJa89xj.png

The office building will be the back-bone of our company, so we want to make sure it's comfortable and stylish for our employees.

Exterior:

ofcGzf0.jpg

Interior:

12wa8tU.jpg

AWPwT1u.png

Here at Velocity Logistics, security is of the up-most importance. So it is vital to us that we keep our customers belongings and logistics safe. To ensure this all employees will have a ID card for access to our warehouses and offices.

DzKFBBS.jpg 

The plan I have envisioned for Velocity Logistics is a consistent and efficient security procedure which will allow for smooth operations in any situation.

Now I know that data protection is a very worry-some topic among businesses, so here at Velocity Logistics, all of our data centers will be kept securely in an isolated room with 24/7 surveillance and if that isn't enough, all electrical devices will have anti intrusion software which changes it's algorithms to match whatever type of cyber attack is happening. As stated above, all the employees will be given a special key card, with higher authority allows access to more places.

Our warehouses will be fitted with hidden CCTV with facial recognition. As for our delivery vehicles, they will have GPS tracking integrated inside, as well as alarms

- Jin, Security Director

0JTxh5Q.png

Our uniform will be sleek, modern and comfortable. In addition it will be practical for all our staff.

0Ubd3hB.jpgXJLxj6B.jpg

qEKwsTh.jpgohnxgrB.jpg

f0N5hWB.jpg

B7amsMa.png

Below are the official partners of Velocity Logistics. Click on each image for more information.

Skull & Bones Forum Post

Skull & Bones is subsidiary of Velocity Logistics and specializes in signing talent and releasing music.

Grimson Law Firm Forum Post

Grimson Law Firm is our partnered law firm and specializes in a plethora of legal matters.

Kyleson Fruit Imports Forum Post

We have partnered with Kylson's Fruit Imports to take care of all their logistical needs

APA Website

APA is our partnered promotions agency and will be dealing with a lot of our marketing and advertising needs.

Supreme Identity Forum Post

Supreme is our newest partner and we will be taking care of all their logistical needs

BRq85b0.png

If you wish to become part of the Velocity Logistics team, please fill out a short application form below and we will get back to you. Please note that applicants must have have a microphone and may be asked to join our discord server. 

Available Positions

CEO - @HarryM & @MichaelPayne

Logistics Director - @SPBackfire

Logistics Management - @Rhys1101 & @Siono91

Financial Director - @FrankLucas

Marketing Director - @Georgie

Legal Representation - @Saavedro (Grimson Law Firm LLC.)

Security Director - @Jin

Head of Maintenance - AVAILABLE 

Warehouse Manager - AVAILABLE 

Warehouse Operator - AVAILABLE 

Driver - AVAILABLE (Unlimited)

Vehicle Mechanic/Technician - AVAILABLE 

Secretary - @ApolloKnowles

Customer Service Assistant - AVAILABLE 

Velocity Logistics Application Form

Thank you for reading.

www.velocitylogistics.uk

- Velocity Logistics

Zynx Industries - A Private Blacksite Company
I'd be grateful to make a partnership providing off-the-book shipments when required.
Also providing other extra benefits if asked. Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk terms.

Edited by GamingSpectres
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Soon!

The velocity ad is nearly upon us, the last few things are being put in place!

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 2

Velocity Logistics would like to wish all of you who celebrate it a happy

St-Patricks-Day.png

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 2

On behalf of the whole Velocity Logistics Team, we would like to welcome aboard @acenewton1 as the new human resources manager! :D

Edited by VelocityLogistics
  • Like 1

On behalf of the whole Velocity Logistics Team, we would like to welcome aboard @chazmandevil as the newest member of the apprentice driver scheme! 

• Like 1

VIDEO ADVERT RELEASING SOON! - Expect new concepts and ideas following the release of the video advert, keep an eye on the post 9_9

Velocity Logistics  Business Update #2

As always the the team at Velocity has been busy, we continue to strive towards bettering ourselves and the brand. 

You may have heard about the Video we have been working on, the aim of the video is to show what Velocity does in a simpler format. It goes over a multitude of things, the one I want to talk about is what I like to call "Future Tech". You will see a section where it shows pictures towards the end (we will go into more detail in the post) you will also see text that says "Tech to increase productivity & Tech to reduce carbon footprint." This shows future tech that we would like to include when or if mods ever do make it to the game. Basically we are planning well ahead, and we cant wait to share the ideas in more detail.

We have now added two new teams to the company, The Human Resources Team and The Business Development Team. We believe these teams are an essential part of any sucessful business. The Buiness Development Team aims to constantly find ways to better the company and its services, gathering ideas from staff and using the teams creative minds to lay foundations for things like "Future Tech". The Human Resources Team has the task of administration, and basic training of staff. They will also be in charge of dealing with internal strife in a non-biased and impartial way.

We continue to look forward to The Town Square Module and meeting all of you! I would like to thank you for reading this, for your continued support and interest in Velocity. We will remain busy and continue working on the brand to make it great for you and the Identity platform. "No One Knows Logistics Like We Do." We aim for it to remain this way so we are constantly learning, to live up to our motto.

Michael Payne CEO & The Velocity Logistics Team.

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 2

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Introduction video has now been released! More detailed information will be added soon, so keep your eye on the post! Thanks :)

- Velocity Logistics Team

Hello! I would like to introduce myself, as I am the new warehouse manager of Velocity Logistics.

• Like 2

Official Sponsorship Announcement

I would like to announce our sponsorship of LK Motorsports!

Here at Velocity Logistics we have a passion for motorsports, and are glad to be a part of the team and would like to wish them all the best of luck in their future competition!

Here is a concept of our sponsorship design for the racecar:

SKETCH.jpg

- Michael CEO

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

Official Sponsorship Announcement

I would like to announce our sponsorship of LK Motorsports!

Here at Velocity Logistics we have a passion for motorsports, and are glad to be a part of the team and would like to wish them all the best of luck in their future competition!

Here is a concept of our sponsorship design for the racecar:

SKETCH.jpg

- Michael CEO

Looks awesome!

I'm not sure if NASCAR will be a thing in this game, nor if you'll be able to form racing teams, but I hope something along those lines will be possible. Nice job and looking to see our company on race car paint jobs.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 11:26 PM, LordBenji said:

I'm not sure if NASCAR will be a thing in this game, nor if you'll be able to form racing teams, but I hope something along those lines will be possible. Nice job and looking to see our company on race car paint jobs.

Hopefully, there will be something like that, it would be ace.

• Like 1

Looks like you put in a lot of work and well worth it! You have my luck with the business and can't wait to see it in game.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1