VelocityLogistics

Velocity Logistics ➤ No one knows logistics, like we do.

Both Directorship position applications will be closing on Sunday, so if it is a position you are interested in, apply now.

Edited by MichaelPayne

On 7/2/2018 at 9:41 AM, TheSeraph said:

Just interested in your age?

I'm 22 and my business partner is 19.

Hi Velocity Logistics, I'm Folke Johansson, CEO and owner of C.L. GIA's. We're a company that sells luxury goods for those who seek something special in life. We're currently in the process of hiring employees but I'm also looking into our logistical department. We have Identities best customer service and offer deliveries of special designed items within 24h, something that requires a good logistical company to back it up. I would like to ask if you're interested in a cooperation? We will be dependent of you and you will gain a good source of continues job requests.

Your Sincerest, Folke Johansson | CEO. C.L. GIA's

Logo.png

Edited by Folke

53 minutes ago, Folke said:

Hi Velocity Logistics, I'm Folke Johansson, CEO and owner of C.L. GIA's. We're a company that sells luxury goods for those who seek something special in life. We're currently in the process of hiring employees but I'm also looking into our logistical department. We have Identities best customer service and offer deliveries of special designed items within 24h, something that requires a good logistical company to back it up. I would like to ask if you're interested in a cooperation? We will be dependent of you and you will gain a good source of continues job requests.

Logo.png

I know that we would be very interested in working with you. I will have one of our CEO's @VelocityLogisticscontact you.

I have sent in my application. I have 12 years experience in Business Development working with many of the worlds large big box stores. My expertise could become very handy for a company like Velocity Logistics. I look forward to the opportunity.

5 hours ago, Folke said:

Logo.png

We would be happy to talk about a partnership, if you could join the discord we can set up a meeting and go from there. The discord button is at the bottom of the post.

3 hours ago, shocknawe707 said:

I have sent in my application. I have 12 years experience in Business Development working with many of the worlds large big box stores. My expertise could become very handy for a company like Velocity Logistics. I look forward to the opportunity.

You sound extremely experienced! Your application is just being processed, in the meantime, you can join the discord it is a much easier way for us to contact you.

The discord has currently had a change from status open to invite only if you wish to join please PM me for an invite.

If this is a job offer, I am very interested, I can't invest much but I hope that $200 is enough to put me higher on the list for employment, please message me if you can. Props on the professional vid!

7 hours ago, itsDuncan said:

If this is a job offer, I am very interested, I can't invest much but I hope that $200 is enough to put me higher on the list for employment, please message me if you can. Props on the professional vid!

Hi ITSDUNCAN, 

If you're interested in applying for one of our available roles, you can do so here. Your position is not determined by the amount you chose to invest. However, potential investments may be spoken about at a later date with one of our CEO's and financial director.

Thanks.

Edited by VelocityLogistics

Now that the time is finally approaching. I wanted to check the status of my application. I will join the discord tonight as well.

9 hours ago, shocknawe707 said:

Now that the time is finally approaching. I wanted to check the status of my application. I will join the discord tonight as well.

Records show we replied to your application a couple months ago. Your application may now be expired and / or role may be taken.

If this is the case please fill out another application.

Minor changes to the website have been made. You may view them here. Our website is still in development and is always due to change.

Website has been updated again, there is now a change log that will be updated from now on. 

You can now request a code to preview the corporate page. Still no ETA on when it will be made public as our web developer is on holiday.

You can view our website here.

We have just reached 15,000 post views!

We want to thank everyone for helping us reach this milestone and for all your support.

As Town Square approaches we get more excited to meet everyone in the game and have amazing social interaction.

Edited by MichaelPayne