Mark

Create an Identity story using one word at a time

So, as a recap...

Every monkey in my stomach is growling at a banana with Hillary Clinton she loves Apple™ so hard that our baby elephant is buying drugs but I decided to fist pump my walrus. Next victim will be Jon considering his short reach and tight grip on cocks. Hello its me Rick has a potato head the cheese wheel is not gluten free or nut free because the farmer puts weed inside his wheels. That guitar is dead. Jonathan(!) Fritzel burns me.

New sentence:

Murder

Edited by Vohnde

Every monkey in my stomach is growling at a banana with Hillary Clinton she loves Apple™ so hard that our baby elephant is buying drugs but I decided to fist pump my walrus. Next victim will be Jon considering his short reach and tight grip on cocks. Hello its me Rick has a potato head the cheese wheel is not gluten free or nut free because the farmer puts weed inside his wheels. That guitar is dead. Jonathan(!) Fritzel burns me.murder cena until I see my Rooster feeling so numb 
 Necrophilia 

is what we have so far and the word i am adding is

Piss

Every monkey in my stomach is growling at a banana with Hillary Clinton she loves Apple™ so hard that our baby elephant is buying drugs but I decided to fist pump my walrus. Next victim will be Jon considering his short reach and tight grip on cocks. Hello its me Rick has a potato head the cheese wheel is not gluten free or nut free because the farmer puts weed inside his wheels. That guitar is dead. Jonathan(!) Fritzel burns me.murder cena until I see my Rooster feeling so numb 
 Necrophilia 

Necrophilia piss (and) Goldfish pie

I added pie. Because pie.

Edited by Honeybadger