HomerSimpson

My political views

I agree that there should be a tax to cover things like law enforcement, but can someone tell me what will be your system to have actually efficient health care system, because when it comes down to it, this is just a game so I feel like it would take way too much work to handle this. But what bugs me the most is road work that all the candidates are talking bout when it's a computerized map that will not be damaged according to the developers from today's stream. 

I do agree with those of you who said that the island in identity should have a death penalty for those who did serious crimes like murder (#treat people the way you want to be treated) and such.

According to the Front National Party, they want for any person that has done any crime to not be able to obtain any sort of fire arm even if legally. I do not agree with this, because what if their crime was a non-violent crime? Also another reason I don't agree with FNP (Front National Party) is even if person did create a crime, I still want them to be safe in any given circumstance, unless they get the death penalty.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING AND I AM NOT RUNNING I JUST WANTED TO STATE WHAT I WANTED TO SEE FROM THESE CANDIDATES

Edited by HomerSimpson
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

I agree that there should be a tax to cover things like law enforcement, but can someone tell me what will be your system to have actually efficient health care system, because when it comes down to it, this is just a game so I feel like it would take way too much work to handle this. But what bugs me the most is road work that all the candidates are talking bout when it's a computerized map that will not be damaged according to the developers from today's stream. 

I do agree with those of you who said that the island in identity should have a death penalty for those who did serious crimes like murder (#treat people the way you want to be treated) and such.

According to the Front National Party, they want for any person that has done any crime to not be able to obtain any sort of fire arm even if legally. I do not agree with this, because what if their crime was a non-violent crime? Also another reason I don't agree with FNP (Front National Party) is even if person did create a crime, I still want them to be safe in any given circumstance, unless they get the death penalty.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING AND I AM NOT RUNNING I JUST WANTED TO STATE WHAT I WANTED TO SEE FROM THESE CANDIDATES

Appreciate you giving your peace!

On 19/07/2017 at 5:09 AM, HomerSimpson said:

Just to clarify on my party, I said that only citizens who have served jail time in a federal prison won't have a right to a firearm. You probably just read what an angry protester said. My proposed law is actually a real law in the USA. It is simply to keep our citizens safe. If you were arrested by a cop but did not get sentenced any jail time, you will be free to purchase and use a firearm.

• Like 1

On 19.7.2017 at 5:09 AM, HomerSimpson said:

Hello HomerSimpson

We have the more accurate tax system in our program. You can look at it. There are certainly still more things that are important to you perhaps.

We agree on the death penalty, because it can not be that a murderer or rapist is simply imprisoned and then released. He could start the crime again. If the police have detected such a crime, then the offender should be put into jail immediately and should be put into the "special" space.

As for the Front National Party. Have you looked through the program of the party and understood it? We also do not agree on some of their goals, but we accept as a political party because that is the most democratic way we need.

Chairman Maurice Clinton

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

• Like 1