Question

Can we rent/buy a beach bar,if not can we visit beach and swim, playing with friends,drink beer,ice tea..? 

19 answers to this question

Let me expand on that a bit so nobody gets the wrong idea. In any city or town there are "shops" set up around which are player ownable. If you lease one of these structures you can make them whatever you like: a clothing store, or a restaurant/bar in your case. If you get a beachfront property to do this then yep, it's possible! They'll be in high demand, I'm sure.

You can swim in water and there's beer and other drinks.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Can we rent/buy a beach bar,if not can we visit beach and swim, playing with friends,drink beer,ice tea..? 

All of the above!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Paratus said:

All of the above!

Thanks Paratus for your answer an for adding them in the game. 

• Like 1

What a game! <3 in my opinion some things should be added-changed and its gonna be the number one! 

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Let me expand on that a bit so nobody gets the wrong idea. In any city or town there are "shops" set up around which are player ownable. If you lease one of these structures you can make them whatever you like: a clothing store, or a restaurant/bar in your case. If you get a beachfront property to do this then yep, it's possible! They'll be in high demand, I'm sure.

What do you think about Lifeguard and Coast Guard? @Paratus

Edited by Alex77

5 hours ago, Paratus said:

Can we change the interior of a business property like we would our house?

51 minutes ago, Mike319 said:

I do believe most of it is possible if not all.

1 hour ago, Mike319 said:

Yes, but not in so much detail. It will mainly work on themed presets you'll access through some sort of control panel or other interface.

On 7/18/2017 at 11:28 AM, Paratus said:

Can you go diving?

1 hour ago, ANOKATA said:

This is like the better version of sims, they honestly should do well with this project.

Thank you for your support! <3

• Like 1