BeastWarrior

Will kids/teens(AGE10-15) play this game?

6 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

Nor is it immersive to sit and read chat because they are not confident enough to use their microphone.

When playing a cop on public servers I'll have to deal both with people talking to me while I'll have to keep an eye on chat. So I know what you mean. But when I'll be off duty as a civilian on said public servers, I'll ignore chat text sent to me. Besides text messages, e-mail etc. I'll be glad I have the liberty to ignore that. Or perhaps -hopefully- even switch it off from the UI.

• Like 1

Hopefully they make it so it is at least required for police officers, because I have no intention to pay any attention to the chat, I hope there is an option to mute it as well.

Once again, on private servers most likely yes. I can imagine admins implementing those rules before they'd do anything else. But on public servers, things will be a LOT more lenient. Most likely the only restriction a person can have for Law Enforcement, is that too many officers are online for the number of online civilians. And waiting a bit will fix that for you. I'm also aware of the restriction that an admin/mod or another appointed person will be commissioner.

hmm, this is a bit random, but do you have any idea if money will transfer from one server to another? or would you have to restart each time you switched? I know things such as apartments will travel from one to another.

Anything like a pledge reward will have to redeemed per server (official servers). So if you switch servers, your stuff per apartment (per server) will still be there. Easy to customize two apartments differently. The items you collect (buy + store) and the money you make, that won't transfer however. You'll have to start. They said the rewards move over, but I'm wondering if that's also the starter cash. That's the one thing I'm doubting over.

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well my community is white-listed and instead of having the age restriction, I just put "We prefer those older than 14" however as long as the person has experience in RP and makes a serious application then they could still be accepted. I will hit the limit at 10 years old because it is an 18+ but also before you hit 10 is when you really are in a very immature part of your life. 

Thanks, I really appriciate that, I'll be well over 15 by full release.

I didn't read all the comments, so forgive me if I repeat someone else's response, but there isn't really a way to stop it on official servers. Admins/mods can ban trolls if needed, but not based just on age. Officially you have to be 18+ to buy the game, but a good amount of people are in the 14-17 age bracket on the forums. 

Yes. There will be children in the game. I have hoped that the adults will outnumber children in this game but the contrary is a large possibility. I mean no disrespect and welcome you to the community, but you have made 6 posts and one of them is will there be kids. First of all, people who complain about children or use the word "children" in a condescending way are statistically more likely to be children themselves. I would say you are a teenager who is asking this likely to announce that you aren't a kid subliminally, even though you likely are. I didn't want to bring this up until you rather rudely stated the following:

well so your saying iam teenager just because i used the words kid lol (iam in twenties). to be honest its not only me but many of them doing same so many of them saying they dont kids or teenagers . 

This is incredibly patronising. Just because he had an opinion that didn't discriminate about children means he is a kid? No. Yes, as it turned out he was a kid, but the principle remains. You also later replied:

lol at the end he admitted that he is 15 years old so that proved what i said .. 

As if he needs some form of approval to be considered by you? Sorry, I don't know if your question was meant this way but it comes off as extremely arrogant and condescending and honestly quite narcissistic. If you are going to talk down to the younger portion of our community at least make an effort to show some maturity yourself by displaying signs of proper grammar and punctuation. 

I know this reply may seem harsh or aggressive but I truly cannot stand people bullying younger kids online as I have a younger brother myself. As a matter of fact the reason most young people troll and cause trouble is because they are made to feel very unwelcome by the community. If we start talking down to them and saying we don't want them on our servers, then they will start thinking why should they even try and prove their worth when they can get back at us for casting them out? Instead, engage with them and make them feel like part of this community so that they don't want to ruin it for themselves. 

In conclusion, I do not care how old you are. Younger people are welcome to this community no less than anyone else, its the trolls (regardless of age) who we don't want. Saying you don't want kids because some annoy you is the same as saying you don't want any Muslims because some are extremists. If you want to get rid of a bee's nest in your child's tree-house, do you cut down the entire tree or just get rid of the problem? Just saying, I will not hold this post against you in the future but these posts are the reason many kids are forced to annoy us for fun, because we don't include them in the standard role-play experience.

and well kids wont be forever kids and they will play when they are grown up and my grammar is bad  so iam not mature? haha . lol think there many people here whos language is not english as primary ... so just because your brother is young you want all the kids to be allowed to play mature games  ? lol see i told most of people who defend kids should be welcome are themself kids  or their brother or son is going to play ... well kids are welcome in minecraft and you seen how worse that community is?  ... to be honest most people dont want them they are not rude . so the parents who dont allow their kids to go strip club below 18 are rude you will say? haha 

Edited by BeastWarrior

On 05/08/2017 at 6:17 AM, BeastWarrior said:

well so your saying iam teenager just because i used the words kid lol (iam in twenties). to be honest its not only me but many of them doing same so many of them saying they dont kids or teenagers . 

lol at the end he admitted that he is 15 years old so that proved what i said .. 

and well kids wont be forever kids and they will play when they are grown up and my grammar is bad  so iam not mature? haha . lol think there many people here whos language is not english as primary ... so just because your brother is young you want all the kids to be allowed to play mature games  ? lol see i told most of people who defend kids should be welcome are themself kids  or their brother or son is going to play ... well kids are welcome in minecraft and you seen how worse that community is?  ... to be honest most people dont want them they are not rude . so the parents who dont allow their kids to go strip club below 18 are rude you will say? haha 

Your grammar is too simple to tell what you are saying 

On 8/4/2017 at 10:17 PM, BeastWarrior said:

Do you realize that Minecraft isn't targeted to an older demographic and therefore won't be as mature as you think it should right? It's not that kids are "welcomed in Minecraft" the game is literally made for kids younger than preteens. I'm not saying older kids and adults can't play it but you need to realize that there are going to be immature kids in a kids game. So in relation to this game, you can't compare the Identity community to Minecraft b/c it's obvious that there are going to be immature players. In identity, there are going to be little shits. That's inevitable. However they aren't going to be the majority and trying to exclude kids to a certain server is first of all pure nonsense, ineffective against trolling, and just ridiculous as a concept. It will only cause the immature people to try to cause more havoc. That's why they troll. For a reaction. The smart thing to do is to just go on and enjoy the game. If you can't even handle trolls to the point where you want to exclude an entire group of people then you need to just read a book or take up knitting cuz gaming isn't for you then.

On 7/18/2017 at 2:31 AM, BeastWarrior said:

Before i start i know some of them will hate this but its i need to be honest if you played a RP  like samp Dark RP  you know how its barely playable because of so many kids and immature  i know most will argue that not all kids are immature but mature kids is rare and they all  do is cause  trouble . and in every game there is ban mute kick etc but still its not stoppable so we dont have choice .. we either need to make seperate server for kids so many of kids will join there so others left to enjoy the game without them or like a guy said  about subscription in another thread  to avoid this or any new method   ... so what do you guys think

actually get your facts rights kids don't cause most trouble immature adults do that have no lives but kids might have squeakys thats all really

• Like 1

well i didnt just say minecraft iam saying gta5 online and some other games too which is targeted  adults and also if you play minecraft multiplayer you will see  most of them are between 11-17 but anyway i dont want to compare it with other games  

If you can't even handle trolls to the point where you want to exclude an entire group of people then you need to just read a book or take up knitting cuz gaming isn't for you then.

well then majority of people dont want trolls so you telling them quit playing games? lol 

actually get your facts rights kids don't cause most trouble immature adults do that have no lives but kids might have squeakys thats all 

well those who says kids dont cause trouble seems so  funny well iam not being rude but there are only few kids that exist like you said but majority of them are not... but anyway what your telling is true if kids are mature than adults then why dont you join with server filled with full of kids? you will good time there lol ..so garry mod dark rp is mostly played by kids so all of them are mature right? no one ever did dm  or any rules not broken right? lol  ..... that clearly shows kid trying to defend themself 

Your grammar is too simple to tell what you are saying

well i already said english is not my main language just so you trying to make fun of my grammar just because  your angry that i said the truth .... lol 

but anyway iam saying again iam not trying to be rude.  all i am just saying is some kids are mature but i just wanted to say the game is not playable  with them .. so no hate to anyone  but anyway everyone wont be kid forever so no one needs to  worry about it 

13 minutes ago, BeastWarrior said:

but anyway iam saying again iam not trying to be rude.  all i am just saying is some kids are mature but i just wanted to say the game is not playable  with them .. so no hate to anyone  but anyway everyone wont be kid forever so no one needs to  worry about it 

Using NASA's top scientists we were able to decode some of your messages and from what we decoded you're just spewing bullshit. 

Guys, face the facts; kids are genuinely immature with a few very mature ones and adults are genuinely mature with many immature ones. Technically kids shouldn't be playing any games with the age rating 18+, but we know that if there parents let them then, they will play. If you don't want kids to play, find a private server that has a age rating on it which is a white-listed server!

Simple, we were all once kids in our life and well you have only been an adult for max of 11 years if you are in your twenties. I can tolerate kids and so I work with them and not against them. I just prefer to play games with the Mature kids or adults and so I am removing my chances of even getting immature players adults or kids it don't matter.

1 hour ago, Kellog said:

Using NASA's top scientists we were able to decode some of your messages and from what we decoded you're just spewing bullshit. 

He has bad English as his first language is no English. How about not replying to try start an argument/ conflict please.

5 hours ago, jaylenclyde said:

actually get your facts rights kids don't cause most trouble immature adults do that have no lives but kids might have squeakys thats all really

I cannot say that you speak the truth because I am sure you are younger than 18 yourself and really kids are immature and squeaky to a point but there are more immature kids than immature adults mate. You may have only experienced immature adults but really you're a kid and likely a immature one and so don't know the difference with those your age.

Immature adults likely cause more trouble than immature kids do but there is 100x more immature kids than adults. 

@BeastWarrior You were a kid within the last decade and well if anything, you likely played GTA when you were below the age of 18? and so you need to give them the chance like you would have been given a chance. You likely played 18+ games and some could argue all games are made for all ages, it is after all entertainment.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BeastWarrior said:

well i didnt just say minecraft iam saying gta5 online and some other games too which is targeted  adults and also if you play minecraft multiplayer you will see  most of them are between 11-17 but anyway i dont want to compare it with other games  

well then majority of people dont want trolls so you telling them quit playing games? lol 

well those who says kids dont cause trouble seems so  funny well iam not being rude but there are only few kids that exist like you said but majority of them are not... but anyway what your telling is true if kids are mature than adults then why dont you join with server filled with full of kids? you will good time there lol ..so garry mod dark rp is mostly played by kids so all of them are mature right? no one ever did dm  or any rules not broken right? lol  ..... that clearly shows kid trying to defend themself 

well i already said english is not my main language just so you trying to make fun of my grammar just because  your angry that i said the truth .... lol 

no one likes trolls but that doesn't mean they want to exclude a group of people.

Using NASA's top scientists we were able to decode some of your messages and from what we decoded you're just spewing bullshit

Clearly shows 15 years old getting triggered because cant stand fact and maybe worried that the he will treated badly for being kid in the game ... he thinks english is only language that exist in this world . lol dont worry when he grown up after getting some school lessons he might understand how many languages exist in this world lol ............

and JAMESLUCK01  Great you haven given really a nice reply .... we have been looking for players like this guy to be on the game . if that happens we dont even need admins ... but anyway jamesluck  playing m rated games when your kid is ok no one cares but when they come into multiplayer and causes troubles no one wants that.. no one cares if the kid is spoiled or not but ruining other fun is what most problem is ...

• Like 1

On 04/08/2017 at 1:05 AM, Genesai said:

Anything like a pledge reward will have to redeemed per server (official servers). So if you switch servers, your stuff per apartment (per server) will still be there. Easy to customize two apartments differently. The items you collect (buy + store) and the money you make, that won't transfer however. You'll have to start. They said the rewards move over, but I'm wondering if that's also the starter cash. That's the one thing I'm doubting over.

On 04/08/2017 at 1:01 AM, dragon_12dk said:

hmm, this is a bit random, but do you have any idea if money will transfer from one server to another? or would you have to restart each time you switched? I know things such as apartments will travel from one to another.

You will have to redeem the pledge per private server and on official servers it carries over between official servers. If you have money on your person; say $500 and you go to server #2 then you will have $500 on your person.

Pretty much what @Genesai said.

If you have no money on any official server then you have no money.

This whole thread is just amazing... Really shows the great variety of amazing people in this community.

Make your own server and whenever you hear one of them squawkers you instantly ban them. 

8 minutes ago, Bryyce said:

Make your own server and whenever you hear one of them squawkers you instantly ban them. 

Rent / lease your own server, and customize it. You won't be able to run one yourself. Unless with "make" you meant rent, then sure.