JoeLewis

Refund Please Help

Emailed John asking for a refund 3 weeks ago now, really need the money by next week, was hoping someone could help speed up the process. 

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

17 minutes ago, JoeLewis said:

Emailed John asking for a refund 3 weeks ago now, really need the money by next week, was hoping someone could help speed up the process. 

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

How did you pay?

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

Ask paypal for a refund? 

Good shout, not sure how to do that though

14 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

@LuckyDuck might be able to help. Good luck on the refund though.

Yeah he's been helping me for the last couple days, but I've had no luck and I think three weeks for a response is a bit ridiculous. 

I'm in a month plus waiting myself hoping to get this over with as it has just become a real annoyance. Seems the only way to get a reply at this point is by sending constant emails as they seem to forget. 

2 hours ago, Levi_King said:

Thats why you think before spending money.

What is that supposed to mean? Do I sense a lack of faith towards the game? If you're not happy abour your waiting time, please don't say negative things on the forums.

2 hours ago, Ragnar_Lothbrok41 said:

I'm in a month plus waiting myself hoping to get this over with as it has just become a real annoyance. Seems the only way to get a reply at this point is by sending constant emails as they seem to forget. 

It's a shame u have to ask for a Refund. Hopefully you get what u want soon my friend! Maybe we'll see u back in the near future. Cya!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JoeLewis said:

Good shout, not sure how to do that though

Try contacting PayPal, they can give you more information. 

12 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Try contacting PayPal, they can give you more information. 

Already told him, he will surely get the helps he needs from them.

you could also call them if u dont know how to do it through the website

You'll have to do this through PayPal, due to the fact that your purchase was so very long ago (in 2016) and we're not able to do it with proper systems. Once you do this through PayPal, we'll hit that there accept button.

37 minutes ago, Paratus said:

You'll have to do this through PayPal, due to the fact that your purchase was so very long ago (in 2016) and we're not able to do it with proper systems. Once you do this through PayPal, we'll hit that there accept button.

Hey I've requested the refund on PayPal.

3 hours ago, Paratus said:

I tried getting the refund through PayPal but I can't create a dispute because I purchased the game so long ago; @Paratus

image.png

I also have requested $30 from you guys, if you'd like to refund me that way.

Edited by JoeLewis

Firstly I understand you concern about the pace that this game is being produced and your want for your refund but It is clearly stated that any money given is final and I have given alot more then 30.00 for the development and of course some greed in game. 

I'm not trying to cause any hate but if they do refund you it will be out of pure kindness as they by no means have to. 

Again this isnt a hate comment 

7 minutes ago, dansb350 said:

Firstly I understand you concern about the pace that this game is being produced and your want for your refund but It is clearly stated that any money given is final and I have given alot more then 30.00 for the development and of course some greed in game. 

I'm not trying to cause any hate but if they do refund you it will be out of pure kindness as they by no means have to. 

Again this isnt a hate comment 

I know they aren't obligated to refund me but they have, and I'm very grateful for that.

• Like 1