Sign in to follow this  
TheNerdyChef

Multiple '' Roles ''

Question

As the title says, instead of calling them jobs i'll call them roles.

Will you be able to have multiple roles.

Let's say; You own a shop, clothing food whatever. Will you be able to sell cocaine (be a drug dealer)  on the side. 
Would be cool if we're able to sell cocaine or any other drug in the back of our store.

Or you could be a shop keeper, but at night you are a hitman. 

TL:DR; Is it possible to have multiple roles / jobs/

4 answers to this question

What is the difference between a job and a role? For this comment nothing. Jobs will be something any player can do at any time. On the other hand a career is not, you have to work your way through the ranks. So what I think you are asking is can you have multiple careers (e.g. shop keeper, drug dealer, hitman, etc.) In which the answer would be yes and no. As a shop keeper I would expect the ranks to be your pay or maybe your role in the shop weather it would be cashier or restocker. For a drug dealer I would expect the ranks to be your popularity, and for hit man, well that is just the crime career. So yes you can change your career, but as the devs said there will be something (not sure) that makes it less desirable to change. Now that doesn't mean you couldn't just take off your career clothing and get a pistol and shot your target. Or after career hours buy drugs then sell them so instead of making them and selling them your buy and sell. So I guess the answer you are looking for is: Yes?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ForestCayden said:

What is the difference between a job and a role? For this comment nothing. Jobs will be something any player can do at any time. On the other hand a career is not, you have to work your way through the ranks. So what I think you are asking is can you have multiple careers (e.g. shop keeper, drug dealer, hitman, etc.) In which the answer would be yes and no. As a shop keeper I would expect the ranks to be your pay or maybe your role in the shop weather it would be cashier or restocker. For a drug dealer I would expect the ranks to be your popularity, and for hit man, well that is just the crime career. So yes you can change your career, but as the devs said there will be something (not sure) that makes it less desirable to change. Now that doesn't mean you couldn't just take off your career clothing and get a pistol and shot your target. Or after career hours buy drugs then sell them so instead of making them and selling them your buy and sell. So I guess the answer you are looking for is: Yes?

Nice reply!

I could have asked the question in a different way but I guess you summed it up pretty well.
I am just really wondering if we can have different careers. 

As i said, it would be nice if you are a shop keeper and you could sell drugs on the side.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ForestCayden said:

Thanks.

As I said you can, but the devs are probably going to make it look like a bad idea.

We shall see! thanks for communicating, have a great day!