I've only been on the forums for a short amount of time but already see a lot of people want to run illegal businesses. I'm not interested in the drugs or street racing but I'd like to be the middle man for many of these larger scale businesses and mafias. To almost serve as mercenaries, either as get away drivers, smugglers, or literal middle men to insure that there are no traps in any deal. I'd like a few people to start this venture off with as it always benefits to have a group. Preferably 16 years and older. If you are interested just shoot me a message and I will add you to a discord. I think that being smugglers is a viable strategy to getting money and with all the crime I think there will be plenty of work. That is it, no leaders, ranks, any complex caste system. Just find work and do it.

Edited by Dominant_Moose

Preferably 16 years and older

The game will be 18+ only! 
I am still not sure if I wanna play as criminal or not, if I do know I will hit you up!

6 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

The game will be 18+ only!

So is GTA V. But don't tell me you haven't ever encountered squeakers left and right in GTA V's online counterpart?
There will be minors in any game, always and ever. It's up to you to refuse them from your organisation or not.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genesai said:

So is GTA V. But don't tell me you haven't ever encountered squeakers left and right in GTA V's online counterpart?
There will be minors in any game, always and ever. It's up to you to refuse them from your organisation or not.

That is true, I agree with you! But I am pretty sure if there are minors detected they will get a warning or a ban, this is a bit dfferent from GTA.

5 minutes ago, TheNerdyChef said:

That is true, I agree with you! But I am pretty sure if there are minors detected they will get a warning or a ban, this is a bit dfferent from GTA.

Unless the 18+ rule has been entered into a ToS (Terms of Agreement) prior to buying the game, they can't ban players for that reason. I haven't had to sign a ToS prior to pledging here on the website. I may be 31 years of age, but I wasn't informed anywhere I wasn't allowed to play this game if I'd be underage. If those minors used actual money to buy this game, Asylum is no way in their right removing that player. Unless that player for warned of this beforehand. As far as my grasp on legal business goes.  Do mind all this counts for official servers.
On unofficial servers I can imagine admins and mods being a bit more hard on this, and have the right to ban players from their privately rented servers. For whichever reason they deem fit.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:19 AM, TheNerdyChef said:

That's not true, on unoffical servers people can set an age requirement, other then that there is nothing preventing Minors from playing.

• Like 1

Really great idea seeing as we will def need cheaper items in the Game also a black market for those to sell there hard earned loot!!! :)